Saturday, January 6, 2018

"Well Respected Lawyer" and Yale Psychiatrist Diagnoses Trump as Psychologically Unfit


Edit: Warning, I get too emotional towards end...so please excuse any typos, grammar, etc and especially whether I have left out a "IMO" where necessary. That goes for the entire blog on THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER et Aal

Yale Psychiatrist Diagnoses Trump as Psychologically Unfit

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/yale-psychiatrists-cite-duty-to-warn-about-unfit-president.html

Dr Bandy Lee Yale School of Medicine seems to believe that without having Trump as a patient she can diagnose Trump sans sophisticated testing and one on one examinations.

My authentic ex wife the psychiatrist would be appalled. Unprofessional and open to legal address to do such non patient assessment. EDIT!!!! Margot was and remains appalled.

Dr Lori Simon PhD was instrumental to my business downfall which led me into the clutches of the unnamed WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.,,,not to be named....until the conclusion of my tribulations caused by that "WELL RESPECTED LAWYER" (a term her firm likes to describe her as, and thus there will be much repetition of the "WELL RESPECTED LAWYER" term-label and we will see if that label holds up better than a 200 foot paper maiche boat in a category 1 storm. (having been in a category 5 storm I won't even try to imagine that) There are so many LAWYERS, no doubt all WELL RESPECTED LAWYERS,  maybe a boat larger than 200 feet may be needed.

Dr Lori Simon understood that I was not going to reinstate her husband John Simon as my seasonal business manager because I believed him unfit. As the owner of a business I can judge fitness for my business, My non authentic wife at the time....non authentic, a valid moniker when marriage is only achieved through threat of abortion. Kimberly Colangelo was deemed mentally unstable and dangerous to herself and others; yeah, I was in two sessions with her and her incompetent psychiatrist Ken Senser MD (Sue me Ken, PLEASE)....after the marriage. Before the marriage Senser told me Colangelo would get no worse. "WELL RESPECTED LAWYER", try to represent Dr Ken Senser in a defamation suit against me to add to your previous attempts to discredit me...I will bring his colleague (my authentic ex wife the psychiatrist) down from the north east to give her professional assessment of him, not psychologically but professionally.  I was there when Ken Senser said to Colangelo, he could not continue treating her if she persisted in suicidal thoughts and in the practice of self mutilation.. Senser used to be my customer and we had drinks and talk, together at least once.
IMO he is a very bad psychiatrist. "WELL RESPECTED LAWYER", try to represent Dr Ken Senser AND Kimberly Colangelo in a defamation suit against me to add to your previous attempts to discredit me. She knows we have proof of money laundering, perjury, fabrication of evidence that although used in the prosecutor's closing argument, still failed to convict me of 2 charges that were very well executed in arresting me.....damn...if only that woman (Colangelo) had never walked into my business.....I would never have clashed with the "WELL RESPECTED LAWYER" who IMO should be in jail.  Hmm...in a nut shell...Colangelo walks into my business from the psych ward she was self admittd to thus allowing outside lunch breaks...the BEGINNING. Now  the "WELL RESPECTED LAWYER" is purposely trying to destroy me...yes, she lied in hearing one. A huge lie to the magistrate. And another HUGE lie to the magistrate in hearing two. Both lies would, if proven to be lies, which I am still looking for evidence...toppled her and her law firm of   "WELL RESPECTED LAWYERS" IMO only. I am no expert.


Kimberly Colangelo promised the Simons one of my seasonal businesses and the inventory IF they...that would be John AND his recently MINTED PhD Wife (school counseling...yep...PhD for school counseling can be used to get someone arrested).....would have me incarcerated....thus solving many problems for Colangelo who was in love or similar with a guy named Shadow. by Dr Lori Simon PhD (Lorri really likes Dr and PhD so I gotta give her these titles together given she lost the defamation suit big time,,,ruined her marriage etc.

Dr Lori Simon PhD BADLY RESPECTED SCHOOL COUNSELOR used the psychiatric DSM V to prove in a letter to the one person who could kick me out of my seasonal business space, that I was psychologically UNFIT to participate in his seasonal business agenda. Fortunately the owner knew not the Simons BUT KNEW my character well...he even testified against the Simons in the trial....or was it he testified for me...regardless THE SIMONS LOST.

[ Dear readers, no...no!... I am NOT making this stuff up!
 I could not even if I tried....like Mark Twain said about the difference between truth and fiction...the latter must make sense while the former has no need to make sense.]

Below you can read what Dr Lori Simon PhD included with her letter to the owner in an attempt to evict me "Officially" from my building bt ownership in case they failed in incarcerating me as Kimberly Colangelo wished.



The defamation trial was, I must say, interesting using a technique I must relay to my present attorney who is battling the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER ND THE WELL RESPECTED LAW FIRM.
So very effective and maybe unusual, I don't know...but truly effective.

Judgement against Dr Lori Simon PhD.
The only fault I have with the lawyers fine technique is that he only used the letters each simple Simon sent to the owner of the venue which held my two buildings and much inventory.
Had my lawyer used the DSM V diagnosis by an amateur (in experience albeit having achieved her PhD but not likely even certified at the time....any way I have no respect at all for such shameful behaviour from one who is supposed to obey a code of ethics
 And here we have the jury judgement for John Simon who in latter 2002 told me in domestic court (inventory attached to Simon and Kimberly Colangel0) that I was going to lose everything I had, my businesses ...all three, my home, my employees AND MY SON....

......towards MY SON, damn you "WELL RESPECTED ATTORNEY"...my son...for whom I gave up all I had to prevent his abortion....I was combating the PARENTAL ALIENATION of Kimberly Colangelo towards my relationship with my son kind of like a dog paddle in speed.....BUT AFTER my mother passed you WELL RESPECTED LAWYER KILLED....absolutely KILLED any chance I had combating my son's mother...I now have NO family WELL RESPECTED LAWYER. My mother gone, my son alienated. Damn you! And remember that the keyboard is more powerful than anything really so trying to get sympathy...whatever from the magistrate....by telling the magistrate you were concerned for your safety BECAUSE I..because I had a re3cord of "violence"!!!! LIAR! I do not.
I barely esacaped the corrupt Warren County Criminal Justice system unlike Ryan Widmer . Because Lori Simon...I mean DR LORI SIMON PhD and John Simon and Kimberly Colangelo and her boyfriend "Shadow" AKA Charles Perkins were seen by the criminal trial jury as so over the top in putting me down with too much evident pleasure.
 Dear WELL RESPECTED LAWYER....never take EVERYTHING away from a man so that he has NOTHING to lose in telling the world the truth...a subject in which you are so very poorly versed.

BTW...The Simons believed we would litigate for using the DSM V thus likely having the board expel Simon. So THE SIMIONS hired a professional witness psychologist Dr Kenneth Manges IIRC...to do a two day psychological evaluation on me in 2004 before the defamation trial. Dr Manges after two Days determined that my ANXIETY LEVEL was very high...go figure!
He also asked me whan in my childhood I had a severe traumatic event. It was not until much later I realized I would have been very accurate in saying that my severe traumatic event began with the choreographed setup leading to my arrest so they could take my inventory that one night after which Colangelo's best friend bailed me out in a very unusual early bail out as the arresting officer told the judge that night that I was harmless. Yeah, Sunday night he called the judge. COlangel et alll KNEW the routine in Warren County after the OWNER of the venue I had the two buildings, was arrested for same charges...Arrest on Sunday...you have until Tuesday to make your case to the Judge for bail. Tuesday...Not having the judge tell the officer I was good to go right away. Alysa had taken her meds and could not drive over to make bail  until Monday morning. So I was PROCESSED into te jail and spent the night there....seriously, if one must spent a day in any jail... I highly recommend the County Jail in Lebanon Ohio. And Dr Manges thought my traumatic experience was in childhood....no doctor, it was because the Simons...who were paying you to evaluate me helped put me in jail and then stole most everything. Ok Thats it...for now. Other than  with the the trials behind me I enrolled in Criminal Justice degree to figure out what the hell happened to me and not to the criminals.

So I now have that which is needed, in my mind Specific education in Crim Justice, psychology and life experience, to make my fingers work this keyboard....something I would prefer to not do...I would rather go back to my business which prospered only when I went to places like this
http://lens-image.blogspot.com/2014/10/paris-1985-rue-saint-germain.html

http://lens-image.blogspot.com/2017/08/margot-and-i-at-koh-samui.html

Margot is my psychiatrist ex wife, not the faux ex wife ex psych ward patient Kimberly Colangelo.

Had Margot asked for the separation maybe a year later or so, I would never have met the psych patient and never have clashed with THE WELL RESPECTED ATTORNEY.
Margot and I communicate OFTEN. we love each other.

_______________________________________

The photos taken by reputable witnesses in temporal order proving my innocence of Oct 2001 arrest.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/continued-httpourcriminaljusticesystemb.html

No comments:

Post a Comment