Friday, January 26, 2018

Does Not THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER know what my mother REALLY WANTED????

Does Not THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER know what my mother REALLY WANTED????

When you have the trust of the ELDERLY and ABUSE that trust, as a TRUST attorney,...you are EVIL.

My mother and I with my son long ago.
http://youtu.be/J6jKOJnHH-A
I am taping.
The three of us are together.
I have not seen my son in close to a year now. My mother passed June 2016.
My mother thought my son and I would go on like this until I died.
THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER CRUELLY put a stop to my relationship with my son not long after my mother passed. He is now 18. His mother Kimberly Colangelo A "successful narcissistic malevolent Machiavellian sociopath" completed her PARENTAL ALIENATION goal. My son does not want to see me. Kimberly Colangelo took the relationship my son and I had and turned it to crap slowly over time. When I could have done similar evil to the relationship between her and my son ...well watch what I did.

http://youtu.be/7QyUt46rgVM

If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video having so may still photos must be worth billions of words. For all practical purposes Kimberly Colangelo was abandoning my son when my son was supposed to be with her. SHE chose SEX & DRUGS  with Shadow over her own son. My son LOVED being with me.

Kimberly Colangelo actually told the custody court that she was no longer with Shadow to avoid the court giving total custody to me at the time. Kimberly Colangelo KNEW Shadow could not be known to be doing sex and drugs with her...as the Motion in Limine clearly described Shadow in 2002.

The State of Ohio CLEARLY described Kimberly and Shadow...so Shadow had to be gone or I would have full custody.

Thankfully (are you reading WELL RESPECTED LAWYER?) I had a Private Investigator.
He video taped the reality of Kimberly and Shadow. http://youtu.be/Ewg-qrU2w6M
Skip to 6 minutes 13 seconds to see both Kimberly and Shadow in this video.
Sadly the statute of limitations is over on these CRIMES. They are both selling stolen goods (MINE for which I had to refinance my home, thus it is in danger of being lost, to pay for the goods they stole and are seen selling here across state lines in Lexington KY...they stole much more than is visible in this video BTW)

http://youtu.be/QoZSO0Sr4MY

My P.I. took this evening scene where Shadow and Kimberly Colangelo were renting an apartment.
Clear views of both back then. Kimberly is not to be recognized today however.
Breaking custody court order.
Perjury in custody court.
Refer back to above Motion in Limine to see what is so much more on these two anti social sociopaths...who tried to put me in prison. Who took my son from me...who made me vulnerable to THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER who made certain my son was gone from me and I could not rebuild, move on, as my mother originally set aside for me. A lying WELL RESPECTED LAWYER with no touch of humanity but controls so many elderly lives. If there be a HELL she is going there, for sure!


http://youtu.be/jOEzDjukhwQ

Above link could be called the good the bad and the ugly.
I talked to my son.
I never talked down to my son and that made all the difference, I was working my PLAN to raise a GOOD man....thought out BEFORE I met his mother...and WHY my son turned out so amazing...albeit he bought into his mothers parental alienation. Which was easy and not explainable to him before the alienation was complete. The last communications with my son were going in a good direction towards a visitation, through text communications. It became obvious that my sons other was following the texts closely. My son kept asking me questions about what we were going to do the next day. The more I answered that basically I wanted a park with a lake or stream time for a conversation, the more it seemed he was being told to disengage the texting with me. That was the last communication I had with my son.



Waldorf School was complicit in the alienation as was,, the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.
Waldorf KNEW of what was described in the Motion in Limine (see above) and they hired Kimberly Colangelo who was emotionally ill, an uncharged felon ...she thus had much time to work on alienating my son with whatever prestige Waldorf bestowed on her despite having no teaching certification.

No comments:

Post a Comment