Monday, January 22, 2018

UNDUE INFLUENCE BY THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER

UNDUE INFLUENCE BY THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER


This photo is of my mother on the left and her sister, my murdered aunt, on the right.
 A famous author once said that in all of his novels (about 30 IIRC) there was only ONE plot.
That plot was that "NOTHING WAS/IS AS IT SEEMED"...such is life when humans are involved.


The WELL RESPECTED LAWYER has been lying to the magistrate.
Let my mother tell her own story in these two links.
The oldest or the one from 1979 NOT from 1996. It was likely presented to the holocaust museum in 1996. On the web page of this first, in temporal order of oral histories the following is seen.

Winter 1978-1979

Panama City, FL, United States


2005 My mothers oral history
 https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn517852


1996 My mothers oral history which was really 1979 (please excuse my presentation I do not have the time to make it pretty)
https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn1003910

So we have one oral history BEFORE my mother knew of THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER and one AFTER the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.

There is a difference of about 25 years between the oral histories.
That difference in years is very significant IMO.

I drove my mother to the airport in 2005 for the oral history, IIRC, and my mother had no "capacity" to navigate the airport on her own. I was assured someone in Washington D.C. would be waiting for her upon arrival.

I do not remember being told of an auto accident in 2005 in which my mother was cited and in which there was an injury. Research found that. Citation was following too close. Accidents happen but I was not told of this one IIRC. I do remember telling all the P.O.A.s involved with my mother that driving was becoming too dangerous for my mother. THEY DID NOTHING. I warned them...as usual they did not listen to me, something I mentioned to THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER when she had the nerve to ask me about one feature of my mother's headstone...as if she cared at all about what I thought concerning my mother....I have the emails for later. Undue influence, I am fairly certain, was being applied to my mother for a long time and to me..until I understood this after my mother passed...when THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER showed her true colors...and they were very ugly to me who had just lost his mother and his son and had NO ONE...NO FAMILY.....I lost all of my retirement funds to Kimberly Colangelo who threatened abortion if I did not marry her. Colangelo and THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER alienated my son after my mother passed...it was easy to do then. I was a mess, still am, obviously.


Undue Influence is very common.
A video I recently watched sets the movie forwards by undue influence on the young man's father.
Movie; "All The Pretty Horses" Attorney talking to son who lost his father.

There was absolutely NO reason for my very traumatized mother NOT to be taken in by THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER. Look at my mothers sister who she had to leave behind in Auschwitz at an age not likely more than in this photo. Listen to my mother talk about her sister in the 2005 oral history. I have to go home now and hopefully be moved by the same emotions I have now...I need to feel truth in order to write truth.





_______________________________________

The photos taken by reputable witnesses in temporal order proving my innocence of Oct 2001 arrest.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/continued-httpourcriminaljusticesystemb.html

No comments:

Post a Comment