Saturday, January 27, 2018

With New Holocaust Bill, Polish Victims of the Whitewashing of History Are Now Its Perpetrators

From Publication; https://www.haaretz.com/israel-newshttps://www.haaretz.com/israel-news

"With New Holocaust Bill, Polish Victims of the Whitewashing of History Are Now Its Perpetrators"

It unfortunately seems to be human nature to turn victims into perpetrators...thus victimizing them again...and so it was with my mother being victimized by THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER. I said "was" because my mother passed June 2016...but actually given the pain meted out by THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER my mother, in spirit, is being victimized again....while my mothers son (me) and her grandson (whose birth was blackmail in the form of my being forced to marry a sad crazy dangerous woman named Kimberly Colangelo....who destroyed my life because forced marriage DOES NOT produce "love"....

My family spent time, mostly died, in a Polish Concentration Death Camp conceived by German Nazis aided and abetted by Poles who still ferociously hate Jews.

So now, all of a sudden one can spend time in prison for calling a Death Camp in Poland a Polish camp. People seem to like or want to rewrite history.

THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER is rewriting my mother's history so THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER can give away my money to charities that give THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER awards for being so damn generous with the funds of dead elderly people...in my case my mother is a deceased elderly physician who had dementia and then Altsheimers, and was often regressing into the her time in Auschwitz and in Lodz Poland, while unbeknownst to me and others, the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER was waiting for my mother to pass so she could follow through with her plan. Even my mothers accountant thought I was going to be repaired form the damages of Kimberly Colangelo, Shadow and the Simons as my mother wished it to be but had signed papers THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER put in front of her, because she trusted THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER...like in the post in which I included two frames from "All The Pretty Horses"...which at the start of the movie puts the protagonist in an impossible place because his father had signed all the papers put in front of him. Human Nature to screw ones fellow beings. History is full of this. That The WELL RESPECTED LAWYER could blatantly lie in front of me to the Magistrate was something I was only beginning to understand. Again folks, if you need a trust lawyer in whom you can actually TRUST, ask me in person who NOT to go to albeit methinks it just a matter of time before I publish her name and the name of her law firm here and in every publication interested in swindling (IMO) trust lawyers.
_____________-
From an  Israeli publication, The Times of Israel;
Poland. (AP Photo/Czarek Sokolowski)

"Amid escalating tensions between Israel and Poland over a new bill passed in the lower house of Poland’s parliament, which criminalizes statements suggesting Poles were responsible for crimes committed by the Nazis on its soil during World War II, the World Holocaust Remembrance Center, Yad Vashem, said that “while the term ‘Polish death camps’ is a historical misrepresentation,” the center opposes the legislation.
The new bill calls for up to three years in prison, or a fine for individuals or organizations using phrases such as “Polish death camps” to refer to the killing sites Nazi Germany operated in occupied Poland during the war. While the bill is partly a response to cases in recent years of foreign media using “Polish death camps” to describe Auschwitz and other Nazi-run camps, its provisions extend far beyond use of that phrase. It would apply to Poles and foreigners, including Holocaust survivors. "

WELL  RESPECTED LAWYER; yep, over 70 years and the horrors of The Holocaust are still remembered by its survivors and generations of survivors. YOU are screwing over my mother, her family, my son and even non Jews who call Poland on its major complicity in The Holocaust.


No comments:

Post a Comment