Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Lets go back here ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/transcript-of-alysa-buchanan.html

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/transcript-of-alysa-buchanan.html

I will forever be grateful to Alysa Buchanan for telling the truth in my criminal trial.

The summer before my arrest I had ignored Alysa trying to warn me of Kimberly Colangelo, the mother of my son who I married so my son would not be aborted. I am trying to let more time pass before I decide if that marriage was the worst decision of my life. Had I not given in to abortion blackmail I would not be writing about THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER who is close to finishing me off, my life is the crap THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER knew it would be when she shoved the accountant in June 2016 so the accountant would stop talking about that which would save me as my mother intended me to be saved.

THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER told the magistrate while I had no representation that what I saw happen in the relatively opulent office of the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER...."NEVER HAPPENED"

I should not have believed Ken Senser MD, the failed psychiatrist for Kimberly Colangelo when he told me that Kimberly was going to get no worse....part of what allowed me to take the chance with Kimberly Colangelo into the largest FAIL of my entire life.

I should have listened to the HINTS Alysa Buchanan was TRYING to give me about my impending danger.

Alysa was best friends with the Good Sam Psychiatric Ward ex patient Kimberly Colangelo.
(I have the dates of hospitalization I wish I had understood before I finalized my decision to save the embryo.)

Alysa being best friends with Colangelo could not give me details about Kimberly....and she was NOT concerned about me the summer of 2001 when I listened to DR Ken Senser MD failed psychiatrist for Colangelo tell me that I needed to give my wife the benefit of the doubt, and I told Alysa exactly what Senser told me which infuriated Alysa NOT because she cared about what happened to me BUT BECAUSE she knew my son would be irreversibly harmed if Colangelo harmed me....and it went down exactly that way. My mother (who trusted THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER,) would be so heartbroken were she alive now. A trust attorney who betrays the family of the client.

My son when I was awaiting trial in 2002 a trial the child's mother rigged so she could save face over so much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0Mvty8XXw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0Mvty8XXw

He is 18 now and I have not seen him in a very long time, so very contrary to what my mother expected to happen...believing THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER actually deserved any respect at all. See   http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/ilse-koch-bitch-of-buchenwald-story-of.html     IMO....and thus the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER destroyed my relationship with my son despite my warnings long ago about how dangerous was Kimberly Colangelo.

http://youtu.be/a6TDhucaaSg

THE VIDEO IN LINK ABOVE takes some explanation for context.
My private investigator who usually taped my son's drop offs and pickups was not available.
I had a seasonal employee who had to go with me for this pick up. 
I made the mistake of asking him to tape my pickup of my son.
The mistake materialized when he received a phone call and talked on his phone alerting Kimberly Colangelo to the fact that I was recording my son's contentment with me picking im up and great unhappiness when Kimberly Colangelo picked him up.....crying, screaming, trying to escape...I have those videos. For later as I need to organize them.

From the moment Colangelo looks into the camera I will never have another chance to video the truth. From that moment Colangelo begins to psychologically reformat my son and she does an excellent job of it. She became a teacher at his school and over time all that was needed was for the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER to finalize the parental alienation project that Kimberly Colangelo wanted to achieve, to break my heart.

This was what Alysa Buchanan wanted to avoid. Harm to the child by preventing harm to me, his father. That harm is still in progress thanks to THE WELL RESPECTED ATTORNEY.

End of my day. More transcripts and video later.


No comments:

Post a Comment