Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Oprah Winfrey for President. Link to Oprah's Speech Transcript. Me Too!

Never to have to say ME TOO! Again.
Sexual discrimination is and always has been rampant.
In my most recent and possibly my most serious confrontation with sexist hatred, my kife depends on the sexist hatret (imo) of a most well respecter female attorney.
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/08/entertainment/oprah-globes-speech-transcript/
Oprah says it all best here.

Many of us have been the subject of sexual, racial, societal and religious discrimination.

ME TOO!

Oprah spoke
"I want to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press Association because we all know the press is under siege these days. We also know it's the insatiable dedication to uncovering the absolute truth that keeps us from turning a blind eye to corruption and to injustice. To -- to tyrants and victims, and secrets and lies. I want to say that I value the press more than ever before as we try to navigate these complicated times, which brings me to this: what I know for sure is that speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we all have. And I'm especially proud and inspired by all the women who have felt strong enough and empowered enough to speak up and share their personal stories. Each of us in this room are celebrated because of the stories that we tell, and this year we became the story. "

This is the year I will tell my story and those of others through what Oprah promotes as free speech,

Let me point out significance.
"But it's not just a story affecting the entertainment industry. It's one that transcends any culture, geography, race, religion, politics, or workplace." (Oprah from link) 
I believe with Oprah, when we read what she spoke ; " I want to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press Association because we all know the press is under siege these days. We also know it's the insatiable dedication to uncovering the absolute truth that keeps us from turning a blind eye to corruption and to injustice. To -- to tyrants and victims, and secrets and lies. I want to say that I value the press more than ever before as we try to navigate these complicated times, which brings me to this: what I know for sure is that speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we all have. And I'm especially proud and inspired by all the women who have felt strong enough and empowered enough to speak up and share their personal stories. Each of us in this room are celebrated because of the stories that we tell, and this year we became the story.

Many pundits will point out that Oprah's use of the phrase "your truth" indicates that personal BIAS is an acceptable form of speech. and that "absolute truth" is absolutely impossible.

My personal perspective is that to every story between two opposing entities there is the truth of one party and there is the truth of the other. And that each of these two truth cannot stand up to THE absolute truth of reality. However when one is so much closer to the absolute truth, points must be delivered to that party and thus our Jury System. Flawed but the best with which we humans can conceive....maybe up until the time when A.I. is implanted in human minds.

Now however, it would have taken Oprah many times the words to have addressed all possibilities in which she could have made her speech more inclusive. Oprah has demonstrated on media that she is not a sexist, unlike THE  WELL RESPECTED ATTORNEY who is destroying ONE of my mother's dreams.

My mother barely survived the Holocaust.
One of her sons killed himself, the last son, me...might as well if THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER and her colleagues in the WELL RESPECTED LAW FIRM have their way with me and my downward spiral began by saving a child from an abortion...to my mother's delight...and to a cost approaching one million dollars or so to me.

Had I told the bright creative PSYCHIATRIC PATIENT (Kimberly Colangelo) to go abort...I would be doing what I used to do for my business which I loved because it was my essence encompassing so many personal hobbies. Now...blogging....no exercise.....anxiety...so many regrets.I am staying on the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER for a very very long time. When I reach 10,000 page views I will go for 50,000 and so on. This sexist WELL RESPECTED LAWYER is going to have little respect from me (and the attorney in Columbus who clued me into the fact that I am NOT ALONE...That ME TOO!!!!

Which brings me back to the essence of  "me too".
At least three times, mostly long ago, the last about 2010, I have been forced into sex by women.
There may be a few women and men who know exactly what I mean albeit each incident was not identical. The most ironic time was when a very militant feminist psychologist graduate student threatened me with "consequences" if I did not stop not having sex with her. Consequences were that she would once again go to her M.D. buddy for sex if I did not put out.

The whole idea in my asking her out was that KNOWING I was losing in the dating game by going for looks rather than BRAINS I changed my procedure. Coercion was so ironic coming from a very very militant feminist...way back sometime before my mother understood about feminism....I wish I knew when my mother met that WELL RESPECTED LAWYER....lawyers who commit UNDUE INFLUENCE do not end well. Or so I am told. I was also told by the attorney in Columbus that nobody can beat this particular attorney. He and his mother could not so they just POSTED about the WELL RESPECTED ATTORNEY and the Law Firm in which she is a partner. Well ...yeah...you do what you can do...and hopefully enough of the ME TOO!s will find each other and give the Harvey Weinstein consequences to the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.

ME TOO!....damn you!
https://www.jta.org/2018/01/08/arts-entertainment/oprah-winfrey-probably-would-be-a-pro-israel-president

To be continued


_______________________________________

The photos taken by reputable witnesses in temporal order proving my innocence of Oct 2001 arrest.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/continued-httpourcriminaljusticesystemb.html

No comments:

Post a Comment