Sunday, January 14, 2018

Well Respected Lawyer...I have had the flu and now I am back in the fray; despicable being...

Worst Flu in 13 years or so they say.

Maybe so.

All I know is that this year is the FIRST year in forever that I received a flu shot and THE flu...
so, excuse me dear readers if I make even less sense than usual. That I wield this keyboard in "battle" does not mean I am truly over the flu....yes, I am still outraged that the Well Respected Lawyer tried to tell the...no I understand she actually did tell the magistrate that I have a history of violence...so desperate was she then and maybe now....and if she is not, she is not thinking into the far future ...maybe perhaps believing I will tire of this very therapeutic exercise at some time. WRONG! It is too therapeutic, my dear Well Respected Lawyer.

Last I visited here I was relating how Oprah Winfrey is one of the most empathetic humans on earth and does not over or undervalue the horrific experiences of "the others" because those experiences cannot possibly come close to those of her own segment of history. So the link of Oprah will Ellie W. in where my parents spent time, AUSCHWITZ, was pleasantly enlightening to me as THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER
,,,,maybe...possibly....likely.....had a conversation with the magistrate about how the thought that my mother and I were susceptible to UNDUE INFLUENCE and more in that misc. category, was a crock of crap. So the magistrate said that anything 70 years old will not have meaning in her court. And if I were black, I might feel exactly the same as my focus on the horror of slavery would be reinforced by the continued racist bigotry that continues in one form or other.....most tragically in countries where people, blacks and others, continue to be literally enslaved.

I believe I linked studies that would contradict the misinformation likely spread by the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.....hmm....wonder if in a few years from now the term "Well Respected Lawyer" will be singularly associated with Ms ___ __ ___Esq and thus included in Wikipedia, as a
point of psychological coercion attorneys use to dissuade their opposition.

Given my history it is either laughable or tragic that THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER would even consider telling the magistrate that I am a danger because...because that which led up to this point in time, back in 2001, was a totally planned and well orchestrated, better choreographed, evil plan to destroy me so Kimberly Colangelo could harvest so much revenge on the men who harmed her from age five. [note to Kimberly Colangelo; SUE ME, PLEASE!!!]. I keep thinking of the possible irony of that which happened to me since Kimberly Colangelo walked into my business and
the POSSIBLE history of THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER who seems to have a bone to pick with me for unknown reasons....Might the childhood histories of Kimberly Colangelo and THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER be very similar?  It would be an educated guess that such is the case.
_______________________________________

The photos taken by reputable witnesses in temporal order proving my innocence of Oct 2001 arrest.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/continued-httpourcriminaljusticesystemb.html

No comments:

Post a Comment