Wednesday, January 3, 2018

To Fight Injustice on a Case to Case Basis, I am asking for MONEY, DONATIONS..and MUCH PUBLICITY!

To Fight Injustice on a Case to Case Basis, I am asking for MONEY, DONATIONS...and MUCH PUBLICITY!

On a case to case basis...?

Deceased Prosecutor Rachel Hutzel put Ryan Widmer in prison AFTER 3 attempts.
Right.... the justice system is not supposed to work that way....(a thread that may lead to hundreds of posts just covering such)

Widmer was the subject of a TV investigation or documentary called  The Bathtub Murder
 http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime--law/widmer-bathtub-murder-case-back-court/ZyIYAFYGDgSnRHydeuTWzL/

Lebanon Ohio is a town in Ohio in which Ryan Widmer had the misfortune to live.
Three trials to lock him up...says something. Read about it rather than have me explain not as well.
The bottom line, for me and many is that Widmer had a moral compass that needed slight adjusting but he was not a criminal. Had he a winning personality Ryan would not be in jail as the evidence was ...well it was nothing but speculation in an attempt to achieve a prosecutor win. After three tries, it worked.

Prosecutor Rachel Hutzel was IMO THE criminal who was running for elections. A WIN meant more prestige, money, career opportunities.

AND THIS was why...when my mother, a crusader for JUSTICE, and I talked to Hutzel about her office prosecuting the four criminals who tried unsuccessfully to destroy me in 2001-2002 Hutzel did not give a rats _ _ _ and was rude to my mother.

My mother; GOOGLE "Paula S. Biren Archives" to hear her talk from beyond the grave and hopefully will put an attorney or two, a law firm, a trust bank, the trust heads, the charitable foundation  (....hmm...if I am missing anyone I will fill in later)....in as much pain as they have me.

I just gave my last name.
Use my last name for possible legal donations.
I am in Cincinnati but not easily found unless through "linked in" perhaps.
I have no other relatives (my son is 18 and alienated from me through the actions by either ignorance or malevolence of the attorney. So search for me if wanting to help me. Eventually I may put on a fund me page of some sort.

Deceased prosecutor Rachel Hutzel in Warren County has been mentioned. The unfortunate Ryan Widmer in Warren County,....Deceased Judge James Heath, a VERY WELL RESPECTED ATTORNEY JUDGE in Warren County in the opinion of this Criminal Justice academic (U.C. 2007) is/was an inexcusable anti-social, a term used in criminal justice academics for people who are "bad" but have not been caught, arrested, convicted etc. see
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLWI6zy1pAg
Note Judge Heath's classic socio-pathic attempts to escape...plead, threaten, plead, threaten...
Like my son's mother who pleaded and threatened the Hamilton County enforcement agent to gain release for Shadow (AKA Charles Perkins) Refer back to what I wrote about Dr Barbara Oakley and her book "Evil Genes" concerning the "Successful, Narcissistic, Malevolent, Machiavellian, Sociopath"

It is very cold now in Cincinnati so I must leave my office.... until later.
__________________
...and now, is "later", but on to a new post of relevance (IMO). 

And back for grammar corrections....I write when I FEEL the injustice and my fingers are often not coordinated with my mind, which is usually in excruciating agony.. ..praying for JUSTICE.

Just ran into this
 https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2017/07/05/end-ryan-widmer/451893001/https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2017/07/05/end-ryan-widmer/451893001/

So, in 2017 there was still hope for Ryan?



_______________________________________

The photos taken by reputable witnesses in temporal order proving my innocence of Oct 2001 arrest.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/continued-httpourcriminaljusticesystemb.html



No comments:

Post a Comment