Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Undue Influence and THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.....more of what this trust lawyer conflates

Caution;
I have written with passion.
A forensic psychologist will get a copy of this because I anticipate the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER making another stupid complaint.


Undue Influence and THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.....more of what this trust lawyer conflates.

I have previously linked my mothers two oral histories taken about 25 years apart.

In the most recent one (2005) here https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn517852
my mother talks about her sister she had to leave behind in the Auschwitz infirmary.

The WELL RESPECTED LAWYER seems to believe that what happened 70 years ago is meaningless to being susceptible to UNDUE INFLUENCE from her. And it is ONLY MY OPINION that THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER has made that concept tangible to the Magistrate for whom I have nothing but respect as opposed to the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER for whom I find none.

With no disrespect to the Magistrate I am going to argue the absurdity of what THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER thinks about old damages....from the past....far past.
 
Lets start with someone other than my mother for now.
Mr Brasse, who died this week aged 94, has had relive those horrors from inside Auschwitz but is considered a hero after he risked his life to preserve the harrowing photographs, which later helped convict the very Nazi monsters who commissioned the photographs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224026/The-photographer-Auschwitz-Man-forced-chilling-images-Jewish-prisoners-haunted-death-94.html

Mr Brasse the photographer who was forced to document Nazi stuff, where my family was imprisoned and mostly perished...Mr Brasse was not a Jew and not fond of Nazis, at all. He risked death in trying to keep away from the Nazis who wanted his photographic skills.

Mr Brasse's damages hit home to me because most all of my life I have had a camera close and ready. I have a photographic blog....I know the spirituality of snapping moments in LIFE whether art or of fleeting human emotions.

Mr Brasse was about 22 when forced into this sick photography by the Nazis. A young man.
He just died at 94.

Dear WELL RESPECTED LAWYER, I cannot imagine never being able to pick up a camera again because of intense emotional trauma....but that is exactly what I read in the article about photographer Brasse. When he tried to pick up a camera after the war all he could see were the faces of the VICTIMS. 22 years old until 94 years old. Very close to my mothers span from Auschwitz to death.

Let's get back to my aunt, my mother's sister left behind with the Nazis....Oh, do read that article about Brasse being asked by ....." One day, a prisoner was sent to him because one of the camp doctors, the infamous Nazi Dr Josef Mengele, wanted a photograph of the man’s unusual tattoo." My mother met Mengele in Auschwitz....read what happened to the man with the tattoo and what happened to the skin with the tattoo. 50 years, 70 years a thousand years later....once one has gazed into the eyes of the devil one NEVER EVER FORGETS. And dear _ WELL RESPECTED LAWYER...you F_ _ _ _ _ _ KNOW it damn you to Hell!!!!

Top link listen to my mother talk about my aunt her sister.
 You think the guy with the beautiful tattoo had it rough Most Well RESPECTED LAWYER?
You do NOT think my mother had this image of her sister emblazoned in her mind?
Hey, IT WAS 70 YEARS AGO YOU SAY!...and I know you said it. SEVENTY YEARS AGO. 
You did use undo influence I would think on the magistrate, eh? Money grubbing parasite sucking away from those most needy and vulnerable...IMO....I worked very hard to get what I got...that was taken away from me by Kimberly, too easily too quickly.

When you listen to my mother talk about her sister in the top link.
You may think, if you are superficial, that my mother does not like her sister. Obviously she remained very jealous of her sister who was so pretty and popular.

Exactly the same as to how my mother reacted with my brother. You might think she was cold and insensitive.

And for those who might have heard my mother complain similarly about me, I tell you that you are completely clueless as to the depth major trauma can sink to over time. Ask Mr Brasse were he still alive....and he was not even a Jew. He was human unlike THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER IMO.


  
https://lens-image.blogspot.com/
The oldest photo in my photo blog I took when I was about 13 years old... so I KNOW what it meant to Photographer Wilhelm Brasse to never have the capacity to pick up a beloved camera again...to never capture beautiful images because they were all overlapped with concentration camp death masks inhabiting his mind even 70 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment