Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Continued; http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/white-collar-crime-and-detective-work.html

That the felony that could have put Kimberly Colangelo and Shadow (Charles Perkins) into fed prison went misunderstood by detectives for so long is tragic,
Yes, the police chief was NOT the police chief at the time however he did realize what potent EVIDENCE I had managed to accumulate and he did try to get Head Prosecutor Rachel Hutzel to prosecute the criminals who were used as WITNESSES in my criminal trial...but being another sociopath (yes, there appears to be maybe too many sociopaths in my story....I understand...just YouTube Judge James Heath acting the sociopath in front of the State Trooper in the county where I was arrested but found not guilty... no thanks to sociopath (suicide) Judge James Heath and think on it,)...look up Jonathan Zell Esq and read what he says about THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER and think some more.

Critical evidence head prosecutor Rachel Hutzel deliberately ignored.

Kimberly Colangelo, who somehow is the one who has only access to my store post arrest....receives the notice from the court that my attorney and I are going to be allowed to show the jury...in June...for the criminal trial....the SCENE OF THE CRIME.

OCD Kimberly cannot stand the possibility of what the jury might think without her guidance so...Kimberly and Shadow decide to create a vision they wish the jury to view and understand in their own terms. Those terms would be; I could not possibly have feared the much younger much taller, much heavier Shadow when he made his threats of violence against me. How to best do that?
Build a BARRIER that could have been used in my DEFENSE. Swear under oath that this barrier had been built BEFORE I defended from an attack that I did not know at the time was only choreographed beautifully to look like an attack so I would react..and during the adrenalin rush Shadow would disappear...totally in reality but not in my mind...leaving someone who had not been there at the start of the attack...self mutilating suicidal (ask her psychiatrist, ex friend of my wonderful ex wife Margot) Kimberly as the innocent VICTIM...

(for clarity sheriff deputy K.W. who monitored my electronic monitoring after I was freed, bailed out "too soon" according to what Kimberly told Alysa Buchanan who bailed me out. Kimberly  was very angry....she still had my two retail stores in the city to break into...so off she went with school counselor S.F.B. Lori Simon PhD. to talk to Rachel Hutzel who instead of arresting me, ordered electronic monitoring....I need to focus under this stress....Sheriff Deputy K.W. told me that I should not be in E.M. as I was not acting like a perpetrator and Kimberly was NOT acting like a VICTIM...DO YOU GET THAT WELL RESPECTED LAWYER SEXIST???? Do we need to get a subpoena to get this in sworn testimony? Yes it has nothing to do with the corrupt undue influence you exerted to get my mothers signatures and mine BUT it will show that I am truthful....and over time what Jonathan Zell Esq intimidates about you and your firm will be shown to be true.

The TEMPORAL ORDER OF THINGS WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.
Arrest October 21 3:30 about 2001. Square hole in loft floor for ingress and egress. There was no need for any security other than that as the shop had locking steel rolling doors (put in by me). Tight as a drum.

January 20 2002 my attorney and I call a locksmith to check out the building for first time since I was arrested. This is what we found;



For full impact; When I was arrested there was no door at all.
Shadow swore under oath he had built it BEFORE my arrest...so why did my attorney and I find a NON FUNCTIONAL, IN CONSTRUCTION, DOOR?
Photos by my attorney for clean chain of evidence.

Note the two thin wood boards covering the wall where there is no paint. This is important.
Seems like


Next Please!
February 20 2002
Photos taken by Lafayette Investigations
Chain of evidence clean...in temporal order.







 Now the photo I took, as it mattered not given it was exactly as testified by the criminals in court albeit not in their temporal order. There is a place in hell for them I would hope and pray. Hopefully also for the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER, a true master of IMO white collar crime.

This is what the jury saw during my trial. A finished construction of evidence the prosecutor touted as the goddesses HONEST TRUTH, Kimberly Colangelo thrives with my son, the prevented abortion that cost me over a million by now, No marriage then abortion right! Look, it sort of depends on maybe one or two people reading this to make me NOT regret telling Kimberly Colangelo not to abort.....that I would marry her...I need your help desperately. I am fighting two sociopaths...Kimberly Colangelo and THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.

Attorney Jonathan Zell Esq has to use nice words...professional words for this WELL RESPECTED LAWYER...but I do not, hell, I will not outside of court. I am too damaged not to be forthright. I need to let it out. I hope you burn in HELL ....WELL RESPECTED LAWYER as an outcome of my KEYBOARD and your actions reflecting your inner self, your essence. Yeah, liar....go tell the magistrate how unsafe you are from me....fear not me, just my keyboard. I plan to be using it for a long time with you as subject representing all that I went to criminal justice classes to defeat. That would be anti social behavior.....often known as criminal behavior.




No comments:

Post a Comment