Thursday, January 18, 2018

Transcript of Alysa Buchanan

Here is one page of the criminal trial transcript of Alysa Buchanan testifying at my criminal trial.
Alysa was Kiberly Colangelo's BEST friend who could not stand seeing my son being harmed by Kimberly. The prosecutor tried to make a lovers connection between me and Alysa as to why Alysa bailed me out. That thought did not make Alysa happy. ( in my mind I thought Alysa could have sounded a little less disgusted in her answer ):

OK...Alyssa spells out the motivation for Kimberly putting me in jail.
The hundreds of thousands of dollars of my merchandise Kimberly and Shadow and the Simons were stealing from me the one night I was in jail was far from the total they had planned on stealing.

Fortunately I have the transcript from 2002.
Hmm....Oh...BTW most WELL RESPECTED LAWEYER....please continue doing what you did in front of the magistrate....the signed paper "NEVER EXISTED"....you shutting up Janet "NEVER HAPPENED". Tom was with me in the courtroom when you said "the paper never existed"....

Through the criminal trial the four criminals did not understand what Mark Twain had declared over 100 years previously.

Something like "The Problem with Lying is you have to remember too many details"...and so it is in the transcripts I paid for....many variations on the day and night of the crime. You have already seen the photographic cover up attempt by Kimberly and Shadow, in temporal order blaintantly proving a coverup in order to convict me in court.

The criminal trial transcript is a trasure trove of lies, perjury, coverups, fabrications, ...they are trully AMAZING in print transcription.

The transcript of a domestic hearing in Magistrate Murphy's courtroom is equally amazing. I recieved the audio tape and gave it to the certified transcriber. So it is in audio and in print. The hearing was supposed to involve testimony from me and Kimberly Colangelo. The attorney for John Simon recussed herself once John Simon could not be stopped...shut up...from confessing to money laundering, perjury, obstruction of justice, theft and much more. That audio soon to be posted.

SO how was it the four criminals got away with so many felonies ...so much harm done to me (and to my son) with hardly a slap on the wrist?

Go back to YouTube and view my judge, James Heath, behaving like a sociopath in front of the Warren County State Trooper, before he killed himself. Warren County at that time was very corrupt.

Hamilton County is not corrupt.
The WELL RESPECTED LAWYER however is a poster attorney for corruption in trusts, deaths wills (of my mother) and every thing our justice system is NOT supposed to be about IMO (Keep in mind I have the M.S. Criminal Justice, U.C. 2007)


_______________________________________

The photos taken by reputable witnesses in temporal order proving my innocence of Oct 2001 arrest.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/continued-httpourcriminaljusticesystemb.html

No comments:

Post a Comment