Sunday, January 14, 2018

German Editors, Journalists; Here is a possible story for you

I have found that Germany NOW has some of the best people for whom the Holocaust unfortunately weights heavy. Let's leave out the virulent Nazis who will likely last forever.

To the others....if you read my blog you will know I am facing an opportunistic WELL RESPECTED LAWYER whose story needs to be told. How did this WELL RESPECTED LAWYER become the JEW destroying monster that she ...by all outward and hidden signs...is now. I could be wrong but what the Nazis could not destroy in the ovens this Well Respected Lawyer has robbed and killed off IMO....yeah...IMO. Read and decide for yourselves.

I have not been active at this blog since the flu hit me hard

BUT

Here is the audience information for this past week

United States     79

Germany              1

France                  1
_____________________

I know how blogs build over time. This, again, is only for 7 relatively inactive DAYS.
Eventually Germany will be in the hundreds and the United States in the tens of thousands maybe more with this subject as the Holocaust and blood sucking Well Respected Attorneys are eternal concepts that grip the hearts of humanity. (literary license perhaps :)

_______________________________________

The photos taken by reputable witnesses in temporal order proving my innocence of Oct 2001 arrest.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/continued-httpourcriminaljusticesystemb.html

No comments:

Post a Comment