Monday, January 22, 2018

DECEPTION FROM THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER



I just finished http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/white-collar-crime-and-detective-work.html
 It needed completion.

I recently had two hearings without representation so THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER felt free to LIE twice, large lies, in order to make me non relevant to the magistrate. I do not exaggerate that had I proof right there and then, THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER would be squirming now until the Ohio State Board made a decision on her.

It was after the second large lie in the second hearing that THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER made a quiet plea to the female magistrate...."IT'S FOR THE WOMEN!"

From what I learned in my Master of Science degree (Criminal Justice) our criminal justice system does not favor sexual discrimination, actually any discrimination at all is forbidden yet we all know it does go on. The WELL RESPECTED LAWYER made a play for  sexual discrimination because the magistrate is a woman. Everyday magistrates listen to people talk under oath or not, depending....over time they become a good judge of character. When THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER went fishing for something...when she claimed my "violent history" made her apprehensive of me, the magistrate was not buying into it.

IMO what the magistrate may have bought into.....may have been a conversation to which I was not privy. IMO THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER made an argument that any trauma happening 70 years ago means NOTHING to the susceptibility of being UNDULY INFLUENCED by a WELL RESPECTED LAWYER. What do you think Jonathan Zell Esq., given your experience with this WELL RESPECTED LAWYER? Actually it would take a forensic psychologist to make the argument that not only was my mother so traumatized by being helpless to bring her younger sister in her escape from Auschwitz, that my brother's suicide may have been facilitated by this trauma of the death camps.  This is heavy stuff and that THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER abuses my mother, my brother myself and others of my deceased murdered family to gain leverage for her own goals is OBSCENE. BTW, given parental alienation begun by Kimberly Colangelo and the coup de grâce by THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER, I have NO family, I am alone.... as is the substance of Kimberly Colangelo's most favorite curse "May You Die Alone". And this, THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER KNEW was going to happen IMO. (I also have a B.A. PSYCHOLOGY so I know a little of psychology which was further reinforced by many criminal justice classes)

Keep in mind that THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER made PARTNER in what is one of the largest law firms around here.

IMO The bottom line here is that if you have a loved one or are in need of a trust and trustee relative to loved ones, you will give them NO LOVE if you retain THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER and its WELL RESPECTED LAW FIRM. This is the road to financial and emotional HELL on earth. IMO
_______________________________________

The photos taken by reputable witnesses in temporal order proving my innocence of Oct 2001 arrest.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/continued-httpourcriminaljusticesystemb.html

No comments:

Post a Comment