Friday, January 26, 2018

Previously unseen photos and letters from Hitler’s Deputy Rudolf Hess, who committed suicide in prison in 1987, are up for auction in the U.K. this weekend.


Previously unseen photos and letters from Hitler’s Deputy Rudolf Hess, who committed suicide in prison in 1987, are up for auction in the U.K. this weekend.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/01/25/previously-unseen-prison-photos-hitler-deputy-rudolf-hess-surface.html

 This latter part of my blog focuses on THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER in a way that is therapeutic to me.
It may be filled with sarcasm, hyperbole etc but anything I claim is factual....in MY mind I believe it to be factual ....and welcome any corrections if it is not, so I can rectify the error.


I very much believe THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER is EVIL. I write that as fact. I have seen her tell critical pertinent LIES to a magistrate so I stick with EVIL as a descriptor for THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.
Of course Evil is subjective. Ilse Koch https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1861978442282498#editor/target=post;postID=2672699886586596192;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=2;src=link    was EVIL but likely did not see herself as such. One of her 2 sons did however and killed himself. The other son when he found out she was his mother, began visiting her and formed a relationship with her; go figure.


I have a couple photos of THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER so I will be watching the auction for the Rudolf Hess photos with interest. Maybe I can eventually auction off the photos of THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER. In time.


Given I lost over one million dollars because of Kimberly Colangelo and her three partners in crime
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/back-to-what-well-respected-lawyer-is.html
I doubt an auction of photos  depicting THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER will net me anywhere close to that unless she become THE FAMOUS WELL RESPECTED LAWYER. Fame ups the price.

This post has deteriorated into gibberish and thus I will now close this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment