Saturday, January 20, 2018

.allyoucanread.com/german-newspapers/

http://www.allyoucanread.com/german-newspapers/


Starting to explore German publications/

The link above is labeled within as
"Top 30 German Newspapers; News Media"

Good Start! Ironic that this was how I eventually communicated with the entire Waldorf School system international, in a dedicated blog I put to sleep

Also within link are links to all the surrounding countries.

Click top and this displays

"Top 29 Belgium Newspapers & News Media"

Looks like one link has brought me hundreds of resources for possible publication.

An attorney has told me such blogging is meaningless to my case.

Yep.

But given my grandfather's newspaper in pre Nazi Lodz Germany, it is EVERYTHING to me ....and my mother loved my anti-Waldorf Blog, told me not to stop blogging. 

My mother told me, and the world (Google "Paula S. Biren Archives") how the first Nazi commandant in Lodz was kind to her family when they needed such...you know...before "it" got BAD in Lodz. She describes it IIRC in the audio video at link one will find when googled.

 Ironic that THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER makes the Nazi look like a SAINT despite his orders to help liquidate the Lodz Ghetto later.

To be continued either here or in next post.

  _______________________________________

The photos taken by reputable witnesses in temporal order proving my innocence of Oct 2001 arrest.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/continued-httpourcriminaljusticesystemb.html



 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment