Sunday, January 21, 2018

Rachel Hutzel and Back to what THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER is clueless about, or evil.

I have been looking for all sorts of docs and slowly finding them.

This one is not the most important but it is important enough.

My mothers INTENT was NOT to have the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER destroy me.

My mother was a champion of the underdog and most worried about the fate of JEWS....of course given; all her Nazi background I have posted earlier.

We met with Prosecutor Rachel Hutzel because my mother KNEW I had exhausted so much time energy and money to find JUSTICE in Warren County.

Head Prosecutor Rachel Hutzel last harmed Warren County citizen Ryan Widmer, she has a record of harm and was in league with Judge James Heath who can be seen acting the sociopath he was just before he killed himself;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLWI6zy1pAg

Warren County then was very corrupt with too many sociopaths for administrators of Justice THEN IMO.

The meeting with Hutzel and me and my mother (Paula S. Biren MD) was on May 20 2008

I sent Hutzel a letter which is pasted below;


Prosecutor Rachel Hutzel

500 Justice Drive

Warren County

Lebanon, Ohio 45036



May 21, 2008



Dear Prosecutor Hutzel,



I want to thank you for giving us the time to talk to you yesterday the 20th of May, 2008.



Had it gone a little better I was going to ask you the logistics of creating a special office that is not within the Victim’s Advocate realm but closely associated with it. An office to investigate the veracity of perpetrators and victims in those cases where there might be any doubt as to who is playing which role. I need a job and I have an appropriate degree combined with my B.A. with a Psychology major, and too much experience in the C.J.S. so it seemed appropriate before the meeting to think of this possibility. After understanding your perceptions of me and the events I underwent, I understood this was not likely to be possible although I want to make it clear I am very interested. A Hamilton County prosecutor told me today that I should contact Congressman Steve Chabot if I wanted to explore my idea further, however I prefer Warren County to Hamilton County.



I was a bit shaken by your perceptions, which I mentioned in the above paragraph, as they indicated to me that being found “not guilty” is exactly as I believed it to be i.e.,  to never be innocent again; to be called ungrateful for having been found “not guilty” when I was innocent.



You mentioned a number of items  which I would like to attempt to share my understanding with the hope I can, at least, shake the apparent thought you must have that perception is truth and truth is whatever is said by those who say it often enough.



“Squabble”

“Get on with one’s life”

“...I’m sure you believe that…”

“Revenge”

“ …to use the prosecutor’s office for personal agenda’s”

These were the words and phrases wich dominated your talk to me.



“Squabble”

As John Simon was only a commissioned, very part time, short term employee and nothing more, his frustration emanating from the knowledge that I would not hire him for the next season let alone consider him as a potential “partner”, Simon basked in the notion that he and I had a “squabble” for if he and I had a “squabble” we would be of equal position; more to the point it would lend credence to his being something more than what he was.  Details forthcoming from Terry Smith R.N. and retired army reserve, if anyone cares to inquire. Terry would say that Simon was trying to steal my business. Terry’s brother is with Butler County Sheriff’s Department as is her sister in law who was at the scene and was kind enough to let me know when it was safe to come down from the loft of my building. By the way, there was no “attack”; the self defense was merely not stopping the downward flow of Mr. Perkins belongings from the loft as Mr. Perkins threatened me and began to climb up the rungs of my building’s interior wall to the loft where I was trapped.



My ex wife, who was my wife at the time only because I was threatened with an abortion if I did not make her my wife, had Mr. Perkins as a boy friend but worried she would lose the materialism to which she had become accustomed and she wanted custody of my son. In August 2001 Kimberly’s second ex best friend, Gina Rowe in Chicago asked Kimberly if she was crazy or something being with a scoundrel like Perkins. Kimberly was told she was risking everything she had. Kimberly took that seriously and despite a long term dislike for the Simons they became best friends about 10 days or so before I was arrested. The civil trial showed that the Simons’ help towards Kimberly’s needs would be returned by Kimberly in the form of one of my Festival buildings and all of its inventory.



The only way to accomplish this theftand the various other agendas of the four “witnesses” as completely as possible, was for me to be away and pronounced a criminal, i.e., in jail. The owner of the Ohio Renaissance Festival, Peter Carroll, had been arrested on DV the previous year and it was therefore known that it would be Tuesday before I was let out. Officer Menefee, however, called the judge that Sunday evening asking for my early release. Kimberly’s ex best friend provided the cash for the bond and I was released earlier than the four expected. The Simons had taken $2,500  in cash from my festival armoury store so that was not available as bond even though Menefee told Simon I could be released that evening….  Alysa Buchanan, the ex best friend, testified in criminal court that Kimberly vented her anger on her for cutting off the time she needed (to complete her plans). So they received more time by putting me in E.M. for 7 months. The thefts in my two Cincinnati stores took place within minutes of my EM being in place, just a couple blocks up from the two stores.



“Get on with one’s (your) life”

In my business one keeps a roof over one’s head and food in the kitchen by selling inventory. Take away the inventory and any cash needed to replace the inventory that was stolen, and there is no “getting on with your life” as you scramble to stay afloat losing more money all the time. A part time or any available full time job is not enough to replace what you need to pay to keep up the expenses that you carefully increased only with time and incoming resources. Had I a law or medical practice it would have been nothing to get on with my life. However I no longer had the fuel for my business and the trial process accompanied by the thefts made my credit rating plunge.





“...I’m sure you believe that…”.

Dr. Kenneth J. Manges told me that I have P.T.S.D.

I did not know that I had P.T.S.D. I did not “believe” I had P.T.S.D. until I passed it by my therapist who said “… of course you have P.T.S.D., look at what you have been through…”. Dr. Kenneth Manges is the opposite of my therapist. He was the expert witness the Simons paid to test me as to the harm that Lori Simon caused by diagnosing me and publishing that diagnosis for Peter Carroll so that he would kick me out of the festival. Why Peter Carroll did not kick me out is in the civil trial transcript and he is available if anyone cares to talk to him. Anyway, the Simons did not use, in court, any of the psychologist’s results from 16 hours of testing me over two days. It would have harmed them for showing the harm done to me.



“Revenge”

It has been said that the criminal justice system is the place for criminals to get their “just desserts”. The following is easier to reference than finding the many references in my criminal justice books; http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/just-deserts.html. It is just so that the criminal justice system limits anti social revenge and violent chaos and thereby grasps onto its legitimacy, however loosely. Violence against anyone for any non defense reason is violence that needs just desserts. DV is one form of that violence and I am tired of it being perpetrated on me either in the actual physical punch my faux ex wife gave me or in the testimony she gave the court or in the testimony and ridicule the Simons heaped on me for their personal revenge having nothing to do with the criminal justice as I had committed no criminal offenses.



…to use the prosecutor’s office for personal agenda’s”

I do not know if this is the most interesting criticism you laid at my feet or not but I do know for certain that in order for Kimberly to make the divorce legitimate in her eyes and in the eyes of the many people to whom she repeatedly told the evils of separation and divorce, she had to make me into something that needed to be divorced. Kimberly once citied her therapist, Ken Senser M.D.,  for separating from his wife briefly. For the Simons to gain my business long after they had printed a business card listing John Simon as a “proprietor” (copy of card available to those who would ask), long after telling all their friends they owned my business (again: see Terry Smith) they had to take it by any means because it was not theirs and in some way or another, apparently I may have offended them. (More about that for anyone who cares to ask).



What makes this so interesting is just how well the prosecutor’s office served the personal agendas of the four main witnesses who had an immediate partnership after I was arrested, so they indicate; but it seems before I was arrested they had been doing some amount of discussion and planning for something and my buildings and inventory seemed to be what they wanted as they were quickly taken as soon as I was arrested. Just coincidence I guess. A great many coincidences that no one has cared to look into. It has been shown that evidence from the victim is that which is likely to be most efficacious, however no one in Warren County has researched the details of this  case with me; no doubt because of its complexity and the victim is supposed to be grateful that he or she was not convicted. Tell that to a rape victim accused of being a prostitute or a loose woman or to one whose living has been stolen from him or her.



Prosecutor; your office was used very efficiently but not completely successfully to accomplish the agendas of four anti socials and you have the temerity to suggest that I am attempting to use the prosecutor’s office for my personal agenda!



Search your soul and try to believe there is some likelihood that I am what I say and I have much truth to tell anyone who might care to listen. The eyes of justice are supposed to be blind but the ears are not supposed to be plugged.



Despite my continued requests I have been treated as a crazy, revengeful persona that does not deserve to be understood relative to the crimes that were perpetrated against him. The state is telling me that I am unworthy of protection and the civil right to have my case heard in court, for me to face the people who harmed me and tell the court what they did and how they did it!



It is not my fault that the statute of limitations is going to protect the four criminals; it is the prosecutor’s office that is deaf and dumb to a citizen who used pro social actions in accumulating financial security only to have the Warren County court allow four criminals to dash 20 plus years of hard work into nothing but anxiety and turmoil that continues to be unrelenting.



June 3rd is coming up and regardless of what happens I will not be silent.




Sincerely

___________________________________
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/continued-httpourcriminaljusticesystemb.html
_______________________________________

The photos taken by reputable witnesses in temporal order proving my innocence of Oct 2001 arrest.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/01/continued-httpourcriminaljusticesystemb.html




No comments:

Post a Comment