Wednesday, January 24, 2018

2015 27 January is the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the Nazi concentration camp at Auschwitz.

Correction, edit; January 27 2015 is the 70th anniversary. A thank you to the kind soul who corrected me. Time seems to fly, eh?


THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER does not want the magistrate to know facts like these;
The WELL RESPECTED LAWYER wants The Holocaust put in the far past because then it is easier , IMO, to transfer the wealth of old Jews to her favorite entities....yeah...kind of like the Nazis IMO.
The Well Respected Lawyer has her own charities, foundations to which old Jewish money can be given despite....AFTER the Jew is dead....and because she has all the legal sanctions to do exactly as she pleases with whatever....my mothers jewelry; where did it go? Where did my own personal items go that were once in my mothers home waiting for me to pick up later? The photo books with photos that would PROVE the immense love my parents had for me? Like the Nazis wiped out traces of Jewish existence in the tales of the survivors in the link here, the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER wiped out traces of my mothers love for me....easier to conflate my mother's wishes.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/26/tales-from-auschwitz-survivor-stories

from above link;
"I still drive my car, though not at night any more. I get jumpy when someone honks their horn, and occasionally I have bad dreams and wake up at night, my wife asking me: “What’s up?”, and I tell her I’m being chased by Germans. But that’s the story of my life. I still can’t believe it happened. When I sit down and watch programmes on the Holocaust on the History Channel it’s as if I’m watching some made-up horror film."

So THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER tells the magistrate that 70+ year od memories are meaningless, never really happened, cannot possibly affect a survivor TODAY, over 70 years later.

And in some worlds of LOGIC that probably makes sense..but not to survivors...and as science is finding, not to children of survivors and also to grandchildren of survivors.

I am alienated from my son by his mother AND THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER's actions.

The EVIL in that, is as if it sprouts from some made-up horror movie.
______________________________

Again from top link;
"Auschwitz has been in my head all these years. I just need to close my eyes and instantly the horror comes back to me"


Henry Korman
  "I never dared to start my own family or have children of my own. I was just too afraid of making those close bonds.
When your relatives die, there’s usually a place you can go to pay your respects, like a cemetery with a grave where you can lay a stone and talk to them. The only place I have is Auschwitz and going back there for the first time will be the first and last chance I have to be able to return to the people I loved who I lost there and in other concentration camps."
______________________________________________
Well respected Lawyer, Do you understand what Henry Korman is SAYING!!!

DrJosef Mengele, left, with Rudolf Hoss, Commandant of Auschwitz, Josef Kramer, Commandant of Belsen and a German officer.
  Dr Josef Mengele, left, with Rudolf Hoss, Commandant of Auschwitz, Josef Kramer, Commandant of Belsen and an unidentified German officer. Photograph: Universal History Archive/UN/Rex

Well RESPECTED LAWYER, methinks you look a bit like Dr Mengele in above photo.
I can actually envision you in this group with the facial expression you wore while telling the Magistrate; "It never existed...It never happened" Tell THE BIG LIE, most WELL RESPECTED LAWYER, often enough and people will believe you as Hitler loved to state.

Are you enjoying my mother's jewelry which my father gave her, so much of the best quality?

Where did you take my possessions that I had lent to my mother? Some were 2000 year old pottery shards that had meaning to my mother because I had brought them back from Israel when I was 21.My mother's heart was first with the Jews....Here in the USA she could make a difference with poor uneducated women, major underdogs here. The Jews HERE she could not help but you erased that part of her passion and underlined ONLY the poor uneducated women who did need help and thus my mother helped them BUT you award winning hypocrite, is allowing for her son and her grandson to be separate and alienated....read how survivors MISS their murdered family members + years later.   My mother when even 93, was asking me to "TAKE ME HOME".  "home" would vary on her mental acuity but the concept of HOME and NOT being lonely was always clear Well RESPECTED ATTORNEY.....I F_ _ _ _ _ _ _ TOLD YOU that...what my MOTHER WANTED...needed.... to be happy and you...you cared not and only spoke platitudes of horse crap.
And then have the nerve to ask me what my mother wanted on her gravestone as if suddenly you cared what my mother really wanted and as if you cared about anything at all I could offer....

Folks, she deals in MONEY, legacies, trusts, estates.....I have an obligation to the public, to you, to name her BUT...that will certainly come later. About the time I am certain I am beyond hope after having lost everything to allow my son to be born...the beginning of my end that my MOTHER wanted to avoid for me....but she hired this gestapo like trust lawyer who is so well respected. This WELL RESPECTED LAWYER can manipulate anyone! She did ME!...for too long.

My mother wanted me to take her HOME.
HOME would sometimes be her old condo that she promised me but the RESPECTED LAWYER negated....it could mean my own home which should have been paid for so long ago if not for saving my son from and abortion through marriage to the Good Sam Psych ward patient...sometimes the means of transportation in my mother's mind would be my car, sometimes a train to Lodz Poland.

Mental deterioration is a slow process, sometimes slower in some than others and definitely harder to catch in patients who were most intelligent.




No comments:

Post a Comment