Wednesday, January 31, 2018

When EVIL destroys a holocaust victim's DREAMS... for MONEY and/or prestige!

When EVIL destroys a
Holocaust victim's DREAMS... for MONEY and/or prestige!
Well............
....you would think things could get ugly...like very ugly. That's never a good thing but far less bad than When EVIL destroys a holocaust victim's DREAMS... for MONEY and/or prestige!


My mother speaking in this link about the lost family of the Holocaust, who WANTED me to survive and raise my son, has been dismally trashed by the Law Firm of _______ _________ &______, and more specifically by ____ ___ ____. 


Fill in THE BLANKS.....yes, I will, in time. Patience is what my mother and life taught me.

The blanks filled in will be SHOCKING and yes people like these do things like that.

It was uncanny. So many unfortunate events being reproduced to me in these books...it was unbelievable. One project i will do is use the volumes and events and put the names of all of my victimizers on the net. That which I wrote about Kimberly Colangelo and Charles Perkins and John Simon and Dr Lori Simon PhD are in keeping with the books themes of unkind humanity and THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.....BECAUSE she was..is..was??? such a well respected LAWYER takes the cake!!!  Stay tuned for truth that is as unbelievable as the plots in A Series of Unfortunate Events except to older wiser people who have been ground through the mill over a lifetime.

I think I erased a paragraph, the gist of which is that I read all 13+ volumes of this series to my son when he was young. We laughed much then over the complex plots in which all the orphans managed to escape with their lives. Inside I cried because I had experienced my own series of wretched events that were too close in the plots to the series. Now THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER tops ANY of those evil villains. I joked with friends that Daniel handler KNEWwhat I was going to go through and based the series on MY LIFE.

My son and I did get one volume autographed by Daniel Handler at the Library in Cincinnati.

People have told me, and I have disagreed with them, that from the moment Kimberly Colangelo walked into my place until now....there are BOOKS to be written...Movies to be made. From my perspective I just want the pain to be over...in its own time...with justice. Like the 3 orphans in A Series of Unfortunate Events who were targeted for their parents MONEY.....Once I became an orphan June 2016, THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER has targeted my mothers money for others...why? I am not certain as I was as ssurprised when I found tghis out as my mother's attorney who was physically shut up by THE WELL RESPECTED ATTORNEY in the office of THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER...PARTNER IN THE FIRM OF _____  _____ & ______  who if truth be known was the perfect model for a Daniel Handler tragedy.


Later.






No comments:

Post a Comment