Monday, July 30, 2018

Why would Frost Brown Todd and Partner Patricia D Laub do this malfeasance to innocent people

Why would Frost Brown Todd and Partner Patricia D Laub Esq do this malfeasance to innocent people

For example Eileen Zell in Columbus Ohio and her son Jonathan R. Zell Esq in Columbus and me and my mother in Cincinnati?

 

Zell info




 My son is 18, I am 69. 
It seems Patricia Dillon Laub Esq enlisted the help of the mother of my son to totally break me as my son will not even text me now. He used to not give a damn about his mother who was having blood sex with Charles Perkins AKA Shadow. When my son was hurt on his 2nd birthday Alysa Buchanan noted that it was the first time ever she saw a child, hurt, run to his father when his mother was right there. Much proof of most all I write now has been written in this blog before but no one is going to look at it all.

So an example or so. 



My son in this video is three.
He does not want to go to his mother's.
His grandmother is there and his mother is shagging Charles Perkins under influence of a number of drugs. But I try to calm him . First I tell him where we are going....then I am successful in calming him so he does not erupt in screams when he realizes he is at his mother's home.
I cannot watch this video. I breaks my heart, it makes me want to cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment