Friday, July 27, 2018

The last forensic test has Patricia Laub Esq, The Greater Cincinnati Foundation and the LCNB running scared as I fight for my right to have the last forensics done

The last forensic test has Patricia Laub Esq, The Greater Cincinnati Foundation and the LCNB running scared as I fight for my right to have the last forensics done

On my end there is just little itsy bitty me, elderly and robbed blind by my son's mother.....so from much money I have none now.


On the other hand there are all those attorneys in Patricia Dillon Laub's firm who conquered little itsy bitty Jonathan Zell Esq's mother Eileen Zell....by being more powerful than the Zells. IMO, just so much more powerful.

Attorney Jonathan Zell Esq.’s take on Patricia Dillon Laub Esq. and her partnership in Frost Brown and Todd
______________________________________________________________________-
Patricia Dillon Laub Esq IMO is in the category of "THE SUCCESSFUL  NARCISSISTIC MALEVOLENT MACHIAVELLIAN SOCIOPATH"...read first link and you might agree.

You might also agree with my firm belief that Patricia Dillon Laub et al. took malicious advantage of my very traumatized mother who left her beautiful intelligent sister behind in Auschwitz.


My mother on left. My aunt, my mother's sister on right. My mother's sister was brutally murdered by the Nazis.....my mother barely escaped Auschwitz hoping to raise a family to replace...if "replace" is not a stupid idiotic word....to allow her family to live on in the form of my brother and me. My brother was so very affected by the holocaust he jumped off the tallest building, at the time in Cincinnati. My mother's grave  is next to my brother's grave in a Jewish cemetery that was founded by a Jew who did this because LIVE JEWS were not allowed to live in this part of Cincinnati. All that TRAUMA and my mother's wishes were denied...what she wanted for her last remaining son and the grandchild he maid possible by marrying a sociopath, Kimberly Colangelo  is being destroyed by Patricia Dillon Laub Esq, The Greater Cincinnati Foundation and The LCNB...all legally because my mother could move a pen and her incapacity for doing such under the orders of Patricia Dillon Laub Esq. was ignored....

...which brings me to her signature on the document that Patricia Dillon Laub Esq said never existed.
It is in forensics. The opposition which now formally includes

 
"Good afternoon.

Attached please find a Notice of Appearance for attorney Donnell Bell. It was submitted to the Court today for filing in the above-referenced action.

Sincerely,

Lyndsay Sutton
Taft /

Lyndsay Sutton / Paralegal
Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
425 Walnut Street, Suite 1800
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-3957
Tel: 513.381.2838 • Fax: 513.381.0205
Direct: 513.357.9325

www.taftlaw.com lsutton@taftlaw.com
"
_________________________________________________
And
"

"Attached please find a file-stamped copy of the Response in Opposition to Defendant David R. Biren’s Motion for Forensic Testing of Document that was filed today with the Hamilton County, Ohio Probate Court.

Vicki Freeman on behalf of Donnell J. Bell
Taft /

Vicki A. Freeman / Paralegal
Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
425 Walnut Street, Suite 1800
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-3957
Tel: 513.381.2838 • Fax: 513.381.0205
Direct: 513.357.9602

www.taftlaw.com freeman@taftlaw.com "

______________________________________________________________-
"
Attached please find a file-stamped copy of the Plaintiff’s Motion to Strike Defendant David R. Biren’s Motion for Forensic Testing; or, in the Alternative, Memorandum in Opposition to Same.



Jennifer N. McComas
Legal Secretary


Frost Brown Todd LLC
3300 Great American Tower | 301 East Fourth Street

Cincinnati,
OH
45202
513.852.6516
 Direct
513.651.6800
 Main
513.651.6981
 Fax

LinkedInFacebookTwitter
    "
 ________________________________________________________________________

GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN!!!~!!!!

I just...I only wanted...one very last forensic test....this time on my mother's signature and the clouds thunder,, the oceans roil and the lighting flashes.....man....they are so scared....imo....but what do I know?

________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment