Thursday, July 19, 2018

Estate Trust attorney Patricia Dillon Laub Esq vs Columbus attorney Jonathan Zell Esq.....BRIBE for SILENCE????

Estate Trust attorney Patricia Dillon Laub Esq vs Columbus attorney Jonathan Zell Esq.....BRIBE for SILENCE????
Really? A BRIBE?

As I am heart broken by the ethics of Patricia Dillon Laub ESQ (IMO regarding "ethics" or lack thereof) Jonathan R Zell Esq was apparently not very happy .... note; That Zell was offered a bribe to be SILENT by Patricia Dillon Laub Esq is nothing but pure hearsay...but I believe the source. The source is educated and knowledgeable and familiar with law and its pitfalls,  plus I have my own personal experience to know the corruption (IMO) of Laub and Frost.

Some people, like me, NEED to bear witness to behavior beyond the pale, as my mother did here;


Oral History of my mother, Dr Paula S. Biren, deceased June 2016, A.V. from 2005 and film from 1979   +


Below is what Jonathan Zell Esq writes about his experiences with Patricia Dillon Laub Esq who harmed his mother...yes same TRUST attorney who destroyed my mothers dreams. Listen to my mother in the two links above. I say out right that Laub and Frost et al DESTROYED my mothers dreams. They basically destroyed the last remnant of a holocaust family that did,,,,did have a chance to regrow the Nazi destroyed family of my parents who both survived Auschwitz only to have their dreams squashed for Patricia Dillon Laub's personal cause enrichment.

Short synopsis of my experience at the hands of Kimberly Colangelo and Patricia Dillon Laub Esq 

No comments:

Post a Comment