Saturday, July 21, 2018

Kimberly Colangelo's ally Patricia D Laub ; The latter is in trust law yet not trustworthy IMO, the former is an uncharged unconvicted felon IMO.

Kimberly Colangelo's ally Patricia Dillon Laub Esq; The latter is in trust law yet not trustworthy IMO, the former is an uncharged unconvicted felon IMO and according to court evidence not used by Warren County prosecutors who were very corrupt in the early 2000's.

To illustrate most of the title of this post see;
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-post-that-shook-it-loose-from.html

When Kimberly Colangelo walked into my business from Good Sam psych ward that was THE beginning of THE END for LIFE as I knew it.

Kimberly is mentally sick...sick....sick....BUT sucessful in the manner Dr Barbara Oakley Describes in "Evil Genes".

If only I had read this book before Kimberly Colangelo came into my life I would have avoided her manipulations that led up to "marry me or I will have an abortion".

Kimberly Colangelo is not as successful as Patricia Dillon Laub Esq in the category of "THE SUCCESSFUL  NARCISSISTIC MALEVOLENT MACHIAVELLIAN SOCIOPATH"...no matter, both sociopaths destroyed my life. Colangelo began the destruction which by loss of over one million dollars at this date since Colangelo and three others orchestrated my arrest (Not Guilty said the jury but too late for my retirement funds)....when my mother willed me funds to make up for that Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and Janet Simpkinson made certain I would have no retirement...not that I would have ever retired as I was having too much fun at my work....BEFORE these people ruined me. Now life pretty much sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment