Saturday, July 28, 2018

What I write about Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and Frost Brown Todd and The Greater Cincinnati Foundation and Janet Simpkinson is IMO ONLY!!!

What I write about Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and Frost Brown Todd and The Greater Cincinnati Foundation and Janet Simpkinson is IMO ONLY!!!

HOWEVER

They are all apparently scared s___less that I might get the questionable document that NOW resides in Forensics...TESTED for FORGERY.

FORGERY is the only thing left to explain why the signature of the witness who signed when my mother asked Janet Simpkinson to stop the cash bleeding from the multiple wounds Kimberly Colangelo inflicted when she found out that blackmailing me into marriage would not force me to LOVE her. My mother wanted to fix me, a once very successful business person who bought inventory from countries around the world...in person in countries around the world, who saved and invested wisely but so unwisely married a sociopath to avoid her aborting the fetus...which i snow a great 18 year old who I raised until his mother, without certification became a Waldorf School teacher JUST to alienate my son from me.

My son does not talk to me but knowing him as he was before we last spoke, after his mother twisted him, he believes I am holding up probate when it is the attorneys like Patricia Dillon Laub Esq who is fighting against forensics of my mother's signature....The paper IS IN FORENSICS NOW....but Laub and Frost and Taft and TGCF want to wait until a hearing about a month down the road to STOP me from getting FORENSICS on the signature of my mother which is likely forged, given the signature of the witness is no longer on the document.

Hey, you EVIL F_ _ _ _!  Forensics could FINISH it BEFORE the HEARING takes place! Ergo you KNOW it will show forgery!

The paper has had tests for abrasion, ink dating etc BUT NOT FORGERY which is all that is left!


No comments:

Post a Comment