Saturday, July 21, 2018

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq IGNORED my mother's desire to get out of Assisted living quarters which made my mother LONELY and DEPRESSED.

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq IGNORED my mother's desire to get out of Assisted living quarters which made my mother LONELY and DEPRESSED.

My mother begged me to change what she and Patricia Dillon Laub Esq had set forth before Laub could declare my mother not having capacity to make decisions. I felt HOPELESS when Laub kept ignoring what my mother asked me to tell her or anyone who could change my mothers circumstances.

I had no idea that Laub had a recdord of such ...what?....abuse in matters of trust or legal practice ...I don't know other than my experience and that of the Zells which are laid out here.


_____________________________________________________________________
Attorney Jonathan Zell Esq.’s take on Patricia Dillon Laub Esq. and her partnership in Frost Brown and Todd
______________________________________________________________________-, attending to the stress and anxieties my mother was feeling.

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq just told me..."It can't be done....moveing my mother...making my mother happy 

Had I read the above links I would hired an attorney to litigate her as Jonathan Zell Esq tried to but failed because Frost Brown Todd and partner Patricia Dillon Laub Esq are just too well respected, beyond reproach.



My mother speaks here about her experiences in Nazi occupied Poland and in Auschwitz.

Damn you Patricia Dillon Laub Esq for allowing my mother's wishes in all respects NOT happen. Damn you to hell.
...Oh....did I really just write that?....yep I do believe I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment