Tuesday, July 10, 2018

What My Mother wrote to her accountant Janet Simpkinson, on paper which was DEMANDED by attorney Patricia Dillon Laub Esq IMMEDIATELY

What My Mother wrote to her accountant Janet Simpkinson, on paper which  was DEMANDED by attorney Patricia Dillon Laub Esq IMMEDIATELY

The following was handwritten on a tear out page of about 5X7 and witnessed by an adult professional whose mother I have known forever. The affidavit the witness also signed... stating that she did indeed sign on the day of the paper, is of unquestionable reputation and related to others of the same. Her uncle wrote out the affidavit. It was filed. It went into the magistrates evidence book along with what was purported to be the actual paper my mother signed, which reads;
____________________________________________________
February 04 2011
To: Janet Simpkenson-
I would like David to continue to receive the
monthly payments until the financial crisis ENDS.

Above written for Paula Biren by David Biren
Signature by Paula Biren

Paula S. Biren (my mother's signature)

Then no more on paper.



______________________________________________

...what?...oh,....where is the signature of the witness? Yes...there is THAT problem.
Do we want to let Laub and Simpkinson know what we know or wait?
Hey, doesn't matter. We have the beyond reproach witness whose in-law is on local television most days, whose uncle is a well respected lawyer.....yep....but because of his closeness to this case will not get involved....I think that is the reason...his sister has not specified exactly so I NEED AN APPROPRIATE LAWYER to take this case to its logical end.

Laub and her cronies will NOT let me have what is left of my share of the trust (not much) until this is over but I do need an appropriate lawyer asap who understands the parameters...which are many and complex...i.e., I am second generation Holocaust survivor. My mother and I were both severely effected by that history....so much so that my brother jumped off the Cincinnati Carew Tower decades ago...for those who understand the holocaust's generational effects.

For those who do not understand; the internet is rife with such and I have previously posted links.

Israeli Researcher Dr. Einat Libel-Hass was in my business and we talked about research on fourth generation holocaust survivors. One could email her at einat.libel@gmail.com

Laub, partner in Frost Brown and Todd is with the help of Janet Simpkinson, killing the remaining members of the family the Nazis could not finish off. That would be my son, 18 year old third generation and me...NO MORE FAMILY LEFT...and the money that was meant to save us seems to have gone to the Greater Cincinnati Foundation. Actually much more than my mother initially specified. I was supposed to be saved. My son was supposed to not be ruined with money his mother is ravaging in ways that are too complex except in court perhaps. What my mother specified to TGCF was an amount that I know. Now it seems Laub has diverted my amount to TGCF. And top accomplish that Laub and Janet Simpkinson seems to have altered evidence towards depriving a second generation holocaust survivor of his means to recover from th emother of his third generation holocaust surviving son...

IMO Laub and Simpkinson used the specific lack of capacities of my mother and of me to divert money. We TRUSTED the well respected lawyer and we signed anything and everything the well respected lawyer Patricia Dillon Laub ESQ of the well respected law firm Frost Brown and Todd.

For my mother her lack of capacity came from the holocaust. Sever trauma and many severe deaths of family.


For me, what did not form lack of capacity in me...from my mother's experiences effecting my upbringing.... came from the mother of my son who blackmailed me into marriage through threat of abortion....lets revisit that time period here.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-post-that-shook-it-loose-from.html

I was arrested for NOTHING other than four people including the woman who blackmailed me with abortion could acquire my assets...and revenge for my sons mother who spent enough time in psych-wards to not KNOW that forced marriage does not, will never, produce "LOVE".

BTW Kimberly Colangelo dropped her boyfriend who was...hmm...lets leave it that no one knew him by Charles Perkins...mostly...it was "Shadow". Shadow would not accomplish what needed doing to keep my son from me...so Kimberly Colangelo struck up a relationship with a married father of my son's best friend. Kimberly Colangelo destroyed that Family, gained an ersatz father for my son WHILE providing his best friend, son of that father, best friend from PRESCHOOL...Now tell me Kimberly Colagelo is not the perfect example of Dr Barbara Oakley's poster child for EVIL...as Oakley describes..." The Successful, Narcissistic, Malevolent, Machiavellian, SOCIOPATH"! Her book is titled "Evil Genes"....

Do I need to say anymore about how my lack of capacity for finances, the one thing that drove me over the edge with anxiety allowed Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and Frost Brown and Todd and Janet Simpkinson of Keys & Simpkinson to utterly destroy me?

The perfect lawyer to allow me to survive evil people is rare but I need her.
Perfect would include knowing how to get a hold of me without me posting anymore info than I have posted.

I have yet to post the letter from Simpkinson that explains why she and Laub believed the paper "NEVER EXISTED". ..until i posted http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-post-that-shook-it-loose-from.html   after probate started......Laub told the magistrate the paper never existed....only an expert knows what all those years from that which is in above link to that which is in these links does to the mind of a person who already has anxiety issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment