Monday, July 30, 2018

Holocaust family destroyed by Patricia Dillon Laub Esq, after the Nazis failed in Auschwitz

Holocaust family destroyed by Patricia Dillon Laub Esq, after the Nazis failed in Auschwitz

My poor mother TRUSTED her trust attorney Patricia Dillon Laub Esq who used my mothers severe PTSD from this.....


My mother speaks here about her experiences in Nazi occupied Poland and in Auschwitz.

......to have her...sign anything put in front of her. 

As a second generation survivor who was traumatized by my mother's trauma (very common says research) and the financial destruction by the mother of my son, I was too screwed up to not sign what the lawyer who was trusted by my mother and who has a HUGE reputation in trust field, whatever was put in front of me.

Well...maybe this is just some anolmoly and I have a poor perspective from my huge losses?

This attorney was offered much money not to publish the following ...by Patricia Dillon Laub Esq I understand...probably likely.


Attorney Jonathan Zell Esq.’s take on Patricia Dillon Laub Esq. and her partnership in Frost Brown and Todd
https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5914ef37add7b04934967f10

No comments:

Post a Comment