Wednesday, July 11, 2018

What Frost Partner Patricia Dillon Laub esq had her Frost lawyer write. Typical distortion




















"We believe this may have been the note David has referenced on numerous occasions."

Really Laub and Bickley? From the paper that "NEVER existed" to remembering NUMEROUS OCCASIONS of my mentioning it, requesting it only to be met with a stone wall and Janet Simpkinson calling me "DELUSIONAL" to my face. BTW the attorney listed as the receiver of this communication was supposed to be suspended by the Ohio and the Cincinnati Bar...he pretty much mimicked the Laub line of the paper never existing and the witness never existing. He was my representation? WOW! I wish he had read discovery before the probate trial...for which $75,000 is being demanded of me from what might be left in the trust account which my mother meant for me to get over the felonies Kimberly Colangelo committed.

Note; IF...IF I have NOT over these years of PUBLISHING the felonies of Kimbelry Colangelo (and her three cohorts in felonies) with not even a whisper of a slander defamation suite, you KNOW what's up and real. I had long ago asked Kimberly Colangelo to sue me...she just turned white at the thought. Liars do that.

At the bottom of this communication to my former attorney Bickley notes that the payments INCREASED AFTER MY MOTHER WROTE THAT NOTE ASKING FOR MY HOME TO BE SAVED IN MY FINANCIAL EMERGENCY ....sorry....this stuff shoots my anxieties sky high....Janet Simpkinson DID in FACT ...NOT....make all the home payment necessary to save my home....which was on an 80% 20% 2006+ refinance in bad bank times where banks went crazy with loans, but I had no choice because the person to whom Kimberly Colangelo went bankrupt, on the loan taken with me....needed the money having held off collecting it until he could no longer do so and I was not about to go bankrupt on him. I refinanced the house to pay back the money used for a huge business inventory purchase....and that inventory had been stolen by Kimberly Colangelo, Charles Perkins, Lori Simon and John Simon...to be sold in various venues in which I had a P.I. video the inventory and the felons to no avail because prosecutor Rachel Hutzel was running for something and did not want the stink of this on her watch to lessen her chances of a win. I have the videos.

Because Janet Simpkinson ONLY made payments on the 80%, totally ignoring the 20% which has built up by now to a staggering $61,000++ I am totally screwed. AT some time I caught it and brought that lack of payment to the attention of Janet Simpkinson there were eventually Payments made on both the 80% and the 20% and THIS is what Bickley is referring to in her last paragraph worded to make me look irresponsible for Simpkinsons lack of execution.

This is not posting.

I think I might need to post the top I wrote and later the actual communication from Frost lawyer Bickley

OK my part is posted.

That which my part refers to needs to be posted if I get through its security features.


No comments:

Post a Comment