Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Today's effort towards Justice for Jonathan Zell Esq and my family..

Here is communication with The Lawyerist which displayed a message from Jonathan Zell Esq

They think I am looking only for an appropriate lawyer (hard to find) so I am correcting them to what is my opinion on what might need need accomplishing.

"

Ashley

Actually I was referring to a post from the Lawyerist going over what Columbus Ohio Attorney Jonathan Zell Esq and his mother experienced with Frost Brown and Todd, specifically with the partner in that firm named Patricia Dillon Laub Esq who Zell indicates should have been charged for malpractice.  My mother and I were and are being irreparably harmed by Laub et al who is too big to charge with anything as Zell indicates, protected by the ABA. Maybe if someone had taken Zell Seriously my family would not be destroyed.

I want others warned about Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and the Greater Cincinnati Foundation.
I want the ABA to revisit Jonathan Zell Esq ‘s complaints about Laub and her partnership in Frost et al.
What they did to an Ohio Attorney
http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2014/04/lawyer-threatens-stupid-lawsuit-over-stupid-rules-interpretation-for-stupid-entry-into-stupid-contest-2687924.html 


They totally disregarded what my mother wanted; To save my 18 year old son and me (69) from what my son’s mother did to me with no consequences. For first and second generation holocaust survivors something like this is devastating. I will lose my business and home and I have lost my son to his mother because my mothers wishes were not fully respected, one handwritten note in particular that Laub et all said never existed but which was eventually “discovered”…yet still ignored…its all very insidious as Jonathan Zell Esq describes. I think your site is appropriate for what Zell wrote and what I need written albeit the newspapers will eventually have a go at this.
Courtesy of the Holocaust Museum
Oral History of my mother, Dr Paula S. Biren, deceased June 2016, AV from 2005 and 1979   +
1979   https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn1003910
Thanks
David R. Biren
BTW The Greater Cincinnati Foundation gave an award to Patricia Dillon Laub Esq for diverting money in the manner that Patricia Dillon Laub Esq prefers. This was about 6 months before my mother passed. Details here http://moversmakers.org/2016/01/09/1601/?shared=email&msg=fail

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ashley Steckler
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:17:05 PM
To: david biren
Subject: Re: New message from david biren

Hi David, 

Thank you for reaching out and my apologies for the delay. Unfortunately, we aren't a resource for or have access to information to connect consumers with lawyers. You may want to look into the below resources: 




Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I hope that helps a bit. 

Thank you and kind regards, 

Ashley 

Ashley Steckler  
Operations Director

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 3:02 PM, david biren wrote:
Name

david biren
Email

Message

I need a lawyer interested in helping a second generation holocaust survivor (elderly) fight a trust attorney who seems as corrupt as Jonathan R. Zeller Esq of Columbus Ohio says on your site....Patricia Dillon Laub Esq NEEDS to be charged with what Zell suggests if only the ABA were not protecting this destroyer of a holocaust family.

No comments:

Post a Comment