Saturday, July 21, 2018

Holocaust Survivor Dreams for her FAMILY destroyed BY trust Attorney Patricia D. Laub Esq. of Frost Brown and Todd

Holocaust Survivor Dreams for her FAMILY destroyed BY trust Attorney Patricia D. Laub Esq. of Frost Brown and Todd

 My mother and her sister shortly before being sent to Auschwitz. They lived in Lodz Poland



My mother's sister who had to be left behind when my mother had the sudden opportunity to escape Auschwitz.

MY MOTHER NEVER RECOVERED FROM THE MURDER OF HER SISTER.

My mother was a highly functioning physician, here after the war, BUT my mother was so DAMAGED.

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq Understood just how damaged my mother was and how damaged her sons were... hell, she knew my brother jumped of the then tallest building in Cincinnati.
Thus were his own damages from being a second generation Holocaust survivor who was raised by two Auschwitz survivors.

Once my mother trusted in an intelligent professional like Patricia Dillon Laub Esq  partner in the prestigious law firm Frost Brown Todd, laub was able to wrap my mother around her finger and make her sign anything Laub put before her...as did  to my son's great misfortune as his mother has totally alienated me from my 18 year old son because of what signing papers under Laub's advice did to me. i had no idea how insidious Laub was and is.....

....I NEVER READ THE FOLLOWING so Laub destroyed me also.
http://lawyerist.com/lawyerist/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Caption-to-Zell-Diorama.pdf

In above Link Patricia Dillon Laub Esq is instrumental in destroying my mother's dreams and her desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment