Sunday, July 22, 2018

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq. Where in this is she and Frost? More than one-third of American lawyers admitted to occasionally double-billing clients in a 2007 survey from Samford University's Cumerland Law School.

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq. Where in this is she and Frost? More than one-third of American lawyers admitted to occasionally double-billing clients in a 2007 survey from Samford University's Cumerland Law School.

Read this by an attorney who had the misfortune, as did I, to know Patricia Dillon Laub Esq
http://lawyerist.com/lawyerist/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Caption-to-Zell-Diorama.pdf
middle of page 2 of the 3 pages in total

I was billed in a similar manner when I contested what Patricia Dillon Laub Esq did to my mother, me, and my son. NOT what my mother could have envisioned but hey, Patricia Dillon Laub Esq is a Lawyer.  And the lawyer who wrote that which is in the above link knows Patricia Dillon Laub Esq TOO WELL!

More from that lawyer's situation with his mother and THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER PATRICIA DILLON LAUB ESQ!.

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5914ef37add7b04934967f10

No comments:

Post a Comment