Monday, July 9, 2018

Previous post was that in Feb 2018 that shook the NON-EXISTENT DOCUMENT FROM THE LIARS Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and Janet Simpkinson in about February 2018

Previous post was that in Feb 2018 that shook the NON-EXISTENT DOCUMENT FROM THE LIARS Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and Janet Simpkinson in about February 2018

If you read the previous post http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/07/    maybe...if it works...http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/07/

yes I believe it does work.....you will know by reading that much trouble was taken by Kimberly Colangelo to have me arrested and then to TRY  to have fabricated evidence convict me in Warren County Court.

Kimberly Colangelo, Charles Perkins, John and Lori Simon failed in their attempt to convict me.
The Simons were promised my $60,000 building and all the inventory in it if I was convicted...Kimberly Colangelo promised it to them.

They fabricated evidence, they lied for personal enrichment,,,,EXACTLY WHAT I CLAIM WAS DONE BY patricia dillon laub esq of..partner in frost brown and todd.

Kimberly colangelo practiced "gaslighting" on me.
A therapist suggested that patricia dillon laub esq of..partner in frost brown and todd. and her partner in fraud IMO Janet Simpkinson of Keys and simpkinson.

Anyway, the post kicked the ...THE QUESTIONED DOCUMENT LOOSE FROM SIMPKINSON AND LAUB AND FROST ET AL.

Go back to post and read the four possibilities I laid out for them.

Now figure out their thought process that made the document go from...NEVER EXISTED...TO..."OH...my...it seems to have gotten lost in Janet Simpkinsons files...oh dear..."

I will post the original statement explaining this crap later.

This may go down into the history books of legal malfeasance top shenanigans of a trust attorney IMO stealing funds from a second generation holocaust survivor whose holocaust survivor mother DESPERATELY wanted him to survive Kimberly Colangelo and her three accomplices theft of his material well being and his son etc...excuse me if I am not clear because I am so very pissed off this minute.

More on the history of the paper in which my mother asked Janet Simpkinson to make certain my mortgage payments were made until my financial crisis was over...that financial crisis created by Kimberly Colangelo, Charles Perkins, John and Lori Simon way back in October 2001...which has never ended because contrary to my mother's TRUE REAL intentions.... patricia dillon laub esq of..partner in frost brown and todd. and her partner in fraud IMO Janet Simpkinson of Keys and simpkinson decided that given my mother was safely in her grave...more on that later also.....they could destroy me by doing actually whatever they could get away with ...that more to their own liking.







No comments:

Post a Comment