Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq Frost Brown Todd and "10 Ways Lawyers Rip Off Clients"

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and "10 Ways Lawyers Rip Off Clients"

No I am not saying Patricia Dillon Laub Esq rips of clients in the 10 ways ways listed here
https://www.businessinsider.com/10-ways-lawyers-rip-off-clients-2013-7

However here is a great example (s)


Attorney Jonathan Zell Esq.’s take on Patricia Dillon Laub Esq. and her partnership in Frost Brown and Todd
https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5914ef37add7b04934967f10

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and her firm Frost Brown Todd HURT my mother also.




Both my mother and I were vulnerable to the well respected firm of Frost Brown Todd, partners with Patricia Dillon Laub Esq who made my mother and the two remaining members of the family the Nazi's murdered suffer intensely.

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq took control over my mother and ignored my mother's needs that my mother stated to me....just so Patricia Dillon Laub Esq could exercise 100% control over my mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment