Monday, July 9, 2018

The Post that shook it LOOSE from Patricia D. Laub and her accounting firm owner Janet Simpkinson http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/better-presentation-of-what-allowed.html

The Post that shook it LOOSE!   http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/better-presentation-of-what-allowed.html

I will copy and paste that within this link now and then begin a post to continue this thought.

 

Saturday, February 10, 2018


4 possibilities and BETTER presentation of what allowed Patricia Dillon Laub Esq to be positioned to destroy me once my mother was out of her way.

Better presentation of what allowed Patricia Dillon Laub  to be positioned to destroy me once my mother was out of her way.
 In the beginning, I had obtained a B.A. (Psychology). Then I went back to University to take courses  I had avoided before and do it in a more serious manner than I had as a freshman etc; such as chemistry and higher math. This boosted my overall grade average to such that when I was desiring to take graduate classes towards understanding the criminal justice system, which is very broken, I was admitted to the M.S. program. 

It was later, after my arrest which had been orchestrated so that Kimberly Colangelo, Charles Perkins (AKA Shadow), John Simon and Lori Simon PhD in school counseling could take over $300,000 in my assets and stash them the one night I was in jail. That they were able to do this all night while I was in jail contradicts court transcripts of criminal trial testimony that seems to contradict itself depending on which of the four uncharged felons was testifying against me. Then there was neighbor Terri Smith who said they were all stashing my inventory in HER building in which they had broken into...in order to store my assets overnight until they could rent a storage unit for my inventory.

Mark Twain said it best.
'If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.'
 

Of the testimonies it seems that each was very far off from any one. They all perjured themselves silly with no consequences. Just as  Patricia Dillon Laub Esq perjured herself (IMO) in front of the magistrate. Under oath maybe another party will verify what I am forced to say is only IMO... for now.

The judge in my case was IMO identical to Patricia Dillon Laub Esq in morals and ethics.
Something I understood after he argued against my lawyer arguing against his Motion in Limine meant to convict me in spite of my innocence which he KNEW to be so. Yes I can prove that by displaying what he rubber stamped, a very good description of the two people who orchestrated my arrest. HERE!

 Leslie Meyer the prosecutor too late realized, understood I was innocent. Remember innocence means nothing to a prosecutor who has committed herself to convicting a person, innocent or not.,,blanket statement that holds true over the majority of prosecutors IMO and over time.

Meyer committed, needed to win. She could only win IF the TRUTH was kept out of court...yes, like Patricia Dillon Laub Esq understands the only way I lose is if the truth is kept from the magistrate and the judge although in my Warren County Case the judge knowing the truth mattered NOT.

Let's revisit that judge in my Warren County case who rubber stamped the above Motion in Limine.
The one I am comparing to Patricia DILLON LAUB Esq partner in the prestigious law firm of Frost Brown Todd of which Patricia Dillon Laub Esq is a partner.






 Warren County Judge Donald Oda II said Sunday he had known Heath for 14 years and was “completely shocked” when he heard of his death. (Edit; having conversed face to face with Heath I was not at all shocked...better he was honest and I had never been subjected to Warren County Justice...THEN I would NEVER have been affected by  Patricia Dillon Laub Esq

“We all thought the world of Judge Heath,” Oda said. “He was a good man. The Warren County judges ... our bench is certainly less today than it was yesterday.”
(it actually is just a little bit of a better bench where there is one less predatory justice official like, imo,  Patricia Dillon Laub

Warren County Commissioner C. Michael Kilburn said his heart goes out to Heath’s family. “We just never know what burdens people are carrying with them,” he said. “It’s just a terrible, terrible situation.”

Earlier this year, Kilburn criticized Heath for his behavior, showed a video of him pleading with a state trooper not to arrest him and called on him to resign. Following Kilburn’s comments, Heath admitted he made a mistake, apologized for his actions and said he was taking steps to ensure they did not happen again
.”

This kind of drivel is exactly what the colleague of  Patricia Dillon Laub Esq was trying to say to the lawyer I have now, ....that my lawyer does not have a chance against  Patricia Dillon Laub Esq because as the colleague, an attorney in same prestigious law firm ....so many liars IMO in the same prestigious law firm???.... said  Patricia Dillon Laub Esq IS A WELL RESPECTED LAWYER. However if that is true I am certainly doomed and that would make my mother, were she still living, regret very much that she retained Patricia Dillon Laub Esq. [anyone looking for a trust attorney, please talk to me about who NOT to get and who I think is safe...that would include the entire law firm imo, just to be safe...and maybe even  those FOUNDATIONS to whom the trust attorneys shuffle money...do we even know what percentage of donated money goes towards upkeep, wages, miscellaneous costs and not to who the donation was meant to help? That needs to be kept in mind....which trust law firms donate what to whom at what expenses. Their efficacy.]

The KIMBERLY in the Motion in Limine that was rubber stamped by the infamous Warren County Judge James Heath is Kimberly COLANGELO. Had she never walked into my business...well  Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and I would likely have had no clash....I was high on the status ladder before Kimberly Colangelo et al tore me down, and it does go in real life as related here; http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/thecritical-reptilian-brain-and.html
I lost my status, thus like in the example of the human sacrifices, I would be expendable to be sacrificed towards what Patricia Dillon Laub Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER deemed to be a GREATER GOOD than MY LIFE and that of my son who I have not seen for half a year or so. I am not to be missed, I suppose. My life to Patricia Dillon Laub Esq.... because as the the colleague, an attorney in same prestigious (so many liars IMO in the same prestigious law firm???) said  that Patricia Dillon Laub Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER, is A WELL RESPECTED LAWYER? Kind of like the Nazis deeming Jews like my mother not only expendable BUT necessary to exterminate. She, the lawyer for my mother, is in effect exterminating the last of my mother's family....a family my mother proved by her actions, needed safety and nurture. See a previous post  of video of my son and my mother...and me taking the video (s).

Just out of curiosity dear reader, do you get any sense of my emotions as I put my keyboard to good (?) use??? Surely a stroke can not be far away...Patricia Dillon Laub Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER, likely hopes a stroke stops my fingers sooner rather than later. A therapist once labeled what I endure because of Kimberley Colangelo and Patricia Dillon Laub Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER....TORTURE...Torture? I thought at first...yes torture I think now.

Torture non stop since 2001 when my arrest was orchestrated by the four individuals I have named here. Arrest, loss of so much in assets, all of the Warren County Criminal Justice System except for Trooper K.W. who said that his monitoring electronically of me....UNKNOWN to Kimberly Colangelo....was monitoring the activity of Kimberly Colangelo who was acting as NO VICTIM has in his experience...and I was acting under his monitoring of me as NO PERPETRATOR he ever monitored. The Trooper wanted my ankle monitoring OFF of me. My lawyer, having seen just how determined Kimberly Colangelo and Shadow were and how determined The Simons were to get my building and inventory promised to them by Kimberly Colangelo... if the could help get me convicted.....I keep reliving that HELL....which would likely not happen if I could just move on and that would possible only if Patricia Dillon Laub Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER did not sacrifice me to what she deems the higher greater good. There must be a law suit in all of that I would think, eh?

HOW INSIDIOUS IS THIS???

Well had I not the Motion in Limine, transcripts etc...no one would believe me.

I said THEY orchestrated my arrest. The transcript of what Alyssa Buchanan says under oath backs that up.


Alyssa says under oath that Kimberly "needed more time" and that lack of time was her overriding concern. Not my possible violence...that backs up what Trooper K.W. told me. The way I met Trooper K.W. was that given I was released from jail TOO EARLY, they needed MORE TIME!... the four degenerates, did not have enough time to ransack my other two business I had in Hamilton County. So Lori Simon PhD school Counseling went with Kimberly Colangelo to WARREN COUNTY again, hoping what they said would have me arrested once again. Close but I got Electronic Monitoring for which I had to pay a daily fee, for 7 months until the jury freed me. Thus I met Trooper K,W. for electronic monitoring to be attached to me.



My companion for 7 months...until the jury freed me.

More damning evidence against the four uncharged criminals and the Warren County Criminal Justice System (why I had to get a MS in C.J. just to comprehend the injustice)

Arrest on October 21 2001. Electronic monitoring not long after that.

I retain lawyer.
Lawyer wants to see the scene of THE CRIME...in anticipation of THE JURY seeing the same. One of two primitive buildings I used to own in Warren County. They did cost me $60K each to have built

Lawyer gets approval for that jury visit during my future trial in June....and for him to enter premises. Kimberly Colangelo is notified of this.

As I said, Kimberly Colangelo spent much time in The Good Sam Psych ward. Among other ailments she had OCD

I can only imagine what her OCD mind experienced when Kimberly Colangelo found out a JURY was actually going to see what she had to testify about in court....neither Kimberly Colangelo nor the prosecutor Leslie Meyer wanted that jury to see the scene of the crime....the "story" would not hold water if the jury saw reality of the scene. No escape for me, trapped in upper loft.

Well Kimberly had plenty of time to change all that to fit a story she and the prosecutor hoped the jury would believe...well, they did change the "story" but the jury still did not believe them. Here is the felonious method Kimberly Colangelo undertook over time to change the truth into something maybe the jury would buy.  Yes, fabrication of evidence. Obstruction of justice... PRISON time!!!~ if ONLY...and if so, I would never have come under the power of Patricia Dillon Laub Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER. Who I now think of as pond scum.

January the lawyer and I visit the scene of the crime which is in no manner what I remembered.
I remembered a square opening in the ceiling, that led to the loft which was securely covered in heavy plastic...in other words, you are in loft, there is no quick escape from Shadow coming up the rungs on the wall leading to the square hole. That entrance needed fixing in Kimberly's mind so it looked like I had an alternative to....BTW...the violence was my throwing Shadow's belongings....which had been ordered out of my building and were out of my building until the 21 sept 2001...for obvious reasons relative to orchestrating an arrest. I took the bait and I was throwing it out. lo and behold Shadow steps into MY building where I am throwing his stuff out. Kimberly had promised me Shadow would no longer be on the premises at all and he was not until that last day when the inventory had been increased immensely. It was the 21st or never. And then I saw Shadow. And then I saw all his STUFF was back in MY building, in the loft in which Shadow and Kimberly slept in...yes...if Shadow was keeping Kimberly busy, Kimberly was not driving me crazy...I was all for it until I found out Shadow had a habit of stealing.....and I realized my money and inventory was disappearing for an actual reason, little by little. Alyssa Buchanan did not believe Kimberly when shown the photo of a bruise on her face. Makeup Alyssa said...and she was Kimberly's BEST friend.

Orchestrated violence is not real violence. I was up in loft. Shadow remained below as long as I kept throwing his stuff down so he could not enter the loft....which brings us to the NEW STORY on the loft...that involved a number of felonies never prosecuted because I had lost my status by the arrest (remember low status gets sacrificed). Before my arrest Kimberly the psych patient at Good Sam was very low status and I was relatively very high with four retail spaces, a wholesale business, much money being built up for retirement....traveling overseas for inventory etc. Yes, I was not so susceptible to being sacrificed before Kimberly Shadow and the Simons brought me to a new LOW in which Patricia Dillon Laub Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER, could destroy me.
Photos and Dates of Photos for a presentation of felonies Kimberly Colangelo committed, in temporal order, photos taken by an attorney, and then a licensed private investigator...a great chain of evidence for court that never saw court.

January 2002, as soon as we recieved permission to go to scene of crime. My lawyer took this photo on my insistence because I KNEW the trap door ....so NOT finished.... was NEVER there to begin with.

Obviously something happened after the court made the visit to the scene of th3 crime official, and sent Kimberly a notice. The trial was not until June so no hurry for OCD Kimberly Colangelo.
The trap door is in process of being fabricated, constructed. In January it is impossible to close the trap door.; When I was arrested it would be impossible to close it because it was not there and if it was as seen in photo January 2002, it could not be closed anyway. Large heavy Shadow could have brushed this trap door aside as it is in January 2002. The prosecutor in CLOSING ARGUMENT said I could have stood on the trap door and Shadow could not have possibly harmed me.

Lets go to photo the private investigator took. 

FEBRUARY 20 2002.
About a month later further construction is evident but the trap door still cannot close.
Next photo will be what I took after the jury freed me from that damn electronic monitoring for which I was paying per day...what?...close to $10 a day iirc.
Something in the first two photos to puzzle out....why the wall with thin boards covering a space NOT painted? What is that all about?...and how does the answer further prove my points?




OKAY...June 2002.....NOW the trap door has been completed and is ready to trap me when the jury sees it and when corrupt prosecutor Leslie Meyer uses her closing argument about a finished and secure trap door being in place...meaning I had an alternative to filling the hole with Shadow's stuff to stop Shadow....note the NEED, at this date, to have something to lift UP the door NOW that is fits the hole

Don't worry Patricia Dillon Laub Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER... at this rate I will die of a stroke or massive heart failure and you can act as if nothing ever happened. Oh...notice all this evidence I have put forth in this blog about you. Surprising I kept it, had it, can retrieve it, no?

The paper you shredded  Patricia Dillon Laub Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER...the one the accountant knows about, the one you wanted asap.....the one you told the Magistrate NEVER EXISTED....

Are you sure?

I was pretty compulsive about documenting the hell I was going through because of Kimberly et al and now because of you....you already told the magistrate it never existed. The accountant so far is lying for your benefit.

Lets go over the possibilities Patricia Dillon Laub Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.

You might have shredded the only copy of what my mother signed thus making you confident you can take most all of what my mother meant for me...with no consequences because you are so well respected, kind of like Judge James Heath was, before he was not.

Another possibility is that what you told the magistrate is true...."it NEVER EXISTED", to quote your words to her. What my mother signed, witnessed by a reputable person, actually never existed.

Next possibility is that a copy exists and I have not revealed that possibility as fact.
Hmm...that does not sound like much fun...scratch that please.

More exciting is that my compulsion to keep and record evidence
means there is a copy but given my chaos from PTSD I have not found it yet. Yes, that sounds like much more fun, no?...ignore that I have so much ready now to upload to this blog....lets go with I am looking for it desperately....the clock is on Patricia Dillon Laub Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.....will I find that paper or will I not,...in time....hey late is better than never given you are on the record about "it never existed"...you like the photos of the trap doors in temporal order? That which is partial foundation to make me desperate for what my mother wanted for me.....then, Enjoy.
as you enjoy torturing me with lies to the magistrate.

Four possibilities,  Patricia Dillon Laub Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER.
Which is it? Pick one.
Actually.... the reality of the signed paper could be TWO of the four possibilities. That you shredded the original I have no doubt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________



Okay
Now another post....BTW Patricia Dillon Laub Esq apparently did not shred that paper....she did lie in probate court to the Magistrate saying that paper never existed and that what I said about her interaction with Janet Simpkinson of Keys and Simpkinson Accounting NEVER HAPPENED....both lies and I am up for a round of polygraph questions for all of us.








No comments:

Post a Comment