Saturday, July 28, 2018

Does not Patricia D. Laub Esq KNOW this about my mother and me "Psychological Pain of Holocaust Still Haunts Survivors"

http://www.apa.orgithin the top link is this/news/press/releases/2010/09/holocaust-survivors.aspx

Psychological Pain of Holocaust Still Haunts Survivors

From Within Top Link is this http://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/features/bul1365677.pdf

  Either Patricia Dillon Laub Esq is extraordinarily ignorant or she is a very sadistic poor excuse for anything resembling humanity. IMO I go for the later given her great succes in trust law and her award from TGCF.

IMO she harmed my mother who can speak to you here in two links.

My mother spoke of FAMILY....and FAMILY is what Patricia Dillon Laub Esq sadistically destroyed , even now trying to finish that destruction by getting more law firms and lawyers to beat up on me, a second generation survivor, 69 years old and because of Patricia Dillon Laub Esq ALIENATED from my son of 18 years whose mother destroyed my business and finances making me dependent on my mother's wishes which were destroyed by Patricia Dillon Laub Esq by her attaining signatures of my mother and of me when we were both to damn f_ _ ked up from that which you can read in the long term psychology of Holocaust survivors in the 2 links above.

My mother speaks here;


Patricia Dillon Laub Esq has a pattern of what might be called corrupt behavior towards clients. RICO says just 2 incidents of such within a time frame that may differ from state to state may be foundation for enacting RICO, TWO...2....

The second that I know of is Eileen Zell in Columbius represented by her son Jonathan R. Zell Esq who tells me Patricia Dillon Laub Esq CAN NOT BE BEAT!. He tried...very hard and lost against the tremendous power of Patricia Dillon Laub Esq who is a partner in Frost Brown Todd.

Above my mother speaks for herself, her trauma and the loss of family from that trauma....btw my brother committed suicide from same as the trauma lasts generations in many cases.

BELOW Jonathan Zell Esq "speaks" for his own experience with Patricia Dillon Laub Esq. 

 Zell info 

https://lawyerist.com/lawyerist/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Caption-to-Zell-Diorama.pdf

The HARM done by Patricia Dillon Laub Esq is AMAZING.
My mother must be crying in heaven with no relief.
Aided and abetted in my opinion by The Greater Cincinnati Foundation and the Lebanon Citizen National Bank in Lebanon Ohio.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment