Saturday, February 3, 2018

"You're on the verge of losing everything - but you don’t understand why"

"You're on the verge of losing everything - but you don’t understand why"
From;
http://www.bbc.com/news/stories-42789610

This article is too identical to my situation for me to be comfortable.

I had it made. In almost every way possible. I was or I should have been content.

Kimberly Colangelo, Shadow, Dr Lori Simon PhD in school counseling and her husband John Simon wanted my assets. I had to FALL in order for that to happen. I fell. My mother experienced pain in my fall. She set up her will so I could recover.

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/isolate-medicate-liquidate-how-to.html

The WELL RESPECTED LAWYER partner in the WELL RESPECTED FIRM of _____ _____ & _____ is like those in the link who prosper off the elderly and destroy the lives of the elderly's family.
As usual it is all IN MY OPINION...but it is what I believe to be true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment