Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Deniers of the evils of the Confederacy and the Nazis....Free State of Jones

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/previous-post-to-be-used-as-references.htmlhttp://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/previous-post-to-be-used-as-references.html

People who deny evil are thus themselves evil.

I watched https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_of_Jones_(film)
The Movie

http://www.historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/free-state-of-jones/
Comparing the movie to historical information.

Jones County had no interest in the Civil War which they understood as a rich man's fight, sparing the very rich and sacrificing the poor in order to allow the rich to keep slaves. Hmm...why does that remind me of THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER and her partnership in THE WELL RESPECTED LAW FIRM.

In hindsight the descendants of the south look to the Civil War and the confederacy as a noble moment in time to be relished now and in the future, as something that had little to nothing to do with slavery. Like THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER...who said to the magistrate "It's for the WOMEN", meaning I could be sacrificed because THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER and THE MAGISTRATE are women.   Think on that to understand what I am up against. A man hating WELL RESPECTED LAWYER who destroyed a family that the Nazis could not 100% destroy.

There are people who deny the evil of the Confederacy and there are people who deny the evils of the Nazis. They are both either evil or of a very low IQ.

The WELL RESPECTED LAWYER wants to deny that even the VICTIMS of the Nazis can be affected now....NOW.... by the horror they went through. (You see, if true, then it would be true that my mother was particularly susceptible to UNDUE INFLUENCE from THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER. That what THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER wants is what my mother would want NOW as I go down the tubes for having saved my son, my mother's grandson. That The WELL RESPECTED LAWYER can give what would save me and my son (what was dictated by my mother when my mother had her mental facilities as in tact as one can expect from a survivor who lost all family to the holocaust), to an organization that helps women in general. No relation to my mother. Given I know my mother well, better than the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER can ever, this sickens me. As it would anyone very familiar with the Holocaust. If not rectified I will likely be sickened until I die.

My mother and my son...that which the soon to be named WELL RESPECTED LAWYER destroyed.
My mother wanted my son and me to live in her condo. She told that to me. A strong desire.
My mother wanted my son to be well educated and pursue his talent and dream in one of the top schools for his particular talent and ambition...which THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER destroyed despite my warning some years ago that such stupidity would do exactly that, destroy my son and his dreams. http://youtu.be/J6jKOJnHH-A


No comments:

Post a Comment