Monday, February 12, 2018

"WHAT WAS THE CRIME? WHAT'S MY CRIME?" My mother asked. This I ask Patricia _____ _____ Esq.

"WHAT WAS THE CRIME? WHAT"S MY CRIME?" My mother asked. This I ask Patricia _____ _____ Esq.

https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn1003910
1978-1979... the winter of;
Claude Lanzmann Shoah Collection, Interview with Paula Biren

IIRC Claude Lanzmann ended the interview with my mother, just after she asks
"WHAT WAS THE CRIME? WHAT'S MY CRIME?"

99.99 percent of the interview was not in Shoah. It was made for Shoah. According to my mother, only the few seconds I saw, when viewing Shoah in NYC so long ago was left in because ....Claude Lanzmann was piqued that my mother would not accompany him on a film promotional trip around the world. Apparently he liked the way she looked in 1979....so long ago....I started my once very successful business in 1981...long ago....did well....second ex wife who I married ONLY to prevent an abortion, did me in...leaving me vulnerable to Patricia ____ ___ Esq "THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER"...to finish me off as she is now so determined to do.

So....Patricia ____ ___ Esq "THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER
 "WHAT WAS THE CRIME? WHAT'S MY CRIME?"

IS it that I am MALE?

Is it that I thought Hillary a lying sociopath? I mean really, Patricia, we need a woman president. Oprah would be so good imo, but Hillary?

Something like this made me ripe for sacrifice...so much lost for my son and for my mother and Patricia ____ ___ Esq "THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER" wants to make every second of my remaining life a living nightmare hell.

The truth will out, eventually, and I ain't stopping until it does....

No comments:

Post a Comment