Sunday, February 25, 2018

Patricia D. L. Esq. IMO gets away with fraud, malfeasance, negligence and trust violations, ethic violations. Lets explore various

Patricia D. L. Esq. IMO gets away with fraud, malfeasance, negligence and trust violations, ethic violations. Lets explore various


This can give rise to a legal action for either or both Trustee negligence or Trustee malfeasance. ... "Attorney Welling is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time ..."
___________________
from above link; 

"Malfeasance

The commission of an act that is unequivocally illegal or completely wrongful.

Malfeasance is a comprehensive term used in both civil and Criminal Law to describe any act that is wrongful. It is not a distinct crime or tort, but may be used generally to describe any act that is criminal or that is wrongful and gives rise to, or somehow contributes to, the injury of another person.
Malfeasance is an affirmative act that is illegal or wrongful. In tort law it is distinct from misfeasance, which is an act that is not illegal but is improperly performed. It is also distinct from Nonfeasance, which is a failure to act that results in injury."
 
What Patricia D. L. Esq did is in my opinion "unequivocally illegal AND completely wrongful" 
SO WRONG!!!~ even if Patricia D.L Esq did not screw over a HOLOCAUST FAMILY....because she could without honoring what my mother wanted for her grandson that is so much more valuable than MONEY. Patricia D. L. Esq Dashed my son's ambitions, drive...and he is so talented...damned her.
 ________________
 
 
Re: trustee malfeasance. Regrettably, you will almost certainly require the assistance of a lawyer. It is unclear why your lawyer withdrew, but I would get a ..."
 
 
The above link seems to have been so efficacious in making Patricia  D. L. Esq cough up the witnessed signed paper albeit sans witness signature....That is fraud and malfeasance etc IMO and I think 99% in FACT. So a PARTNER in Fr____ B____ & T____ has a possibility of ruining that well respected LAW FIRM's REPUTATION...IMO....Maybe she should resign partnership eh? before this  blog becomes more effective and spreads to international media.
Patricia D. L. Esq....YOU RUINED A HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR"S FAMILY...SHAME on you and may the criminal justice system deal with what you have done as they should IMO! My opinion is based on Master degree level Criminal Justice with my focus on WHITE COLLAR CRIME WHICH this IS IMO!!!

Patricia D. L. Esq....you saw my submissive docile side which made you think I would REMAIN easy pickings like my mother. Surprise Patricia! Given a keyboard I am more like a metaphorical "pit-bull". ...or more like my mother used to be during the war, in order to survive the war, but NOT YOU. Court is coming up and after court is surely not going to be much different relative to my fight to expose you for exactly what you are....and your firm that supports you is partner with you.

My mother.... and my son who cost me over one million since birth due to his antisocial criminal mother, Kimberly Colangelo.
 
Another of my mother...watching my son be goofy.

Damn you Patricia D. L. Esq....and Kimberly Colangelo, two sides of the same antisocial coin!!

 
 Damn you Patricia D. L. Esq....for finishing up what Hitler started on my family...damn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment