Monday, February 5, 2018

What brought me down so that THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER could finish me off

The attorney for my mother (deceased) is THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER ________ ___ ______, partner in THE WELL RESPECTED LAW FIRM of _____  ______  & ______.  Blanks to be filled in later.

I had made my living in a pro social manner...worked hard, saved, invested.
I had positioned my self for a great retirement.
Until psych patient Kimberly Colangelo walked into my business.
What happened next has been detailed sporadically in this blog.
This video is just one step in the miles of hellish travel I have walked alone.
This post shows one of the four criminals (uncharged but listen to his self confession under oath,  in video) who knocked my great life course trajectory off course, pointed south.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loOUl_V9HS8&t=263s
The court audio I could not upload to you tube by itself. I had to have at least an image and I chose this photo of John Simon as he looked while briefly working for me at one of my retail outlets.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loOUl_V9HS8&t=263s (duplicate)
Audio of the hearing under oath in which John Simon lies his butt off and then when my attorney cross examines him he spills the truth. FELONIES. His lawyer recuses herself after these revelations.
Had Simon been charged with the self confessed felonies of money laundering, perjury, obstruction of justice and more...I would not have ever known just how evil the lawyer for my mother was and is.

Sadly I must do legal and moral-ethical battle with  THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER ________ ___ ______, partner in THE WELL RESPECTED LAW FIRM of _____  ______ & ______.

No comments:

Post a Comment