Friday, February 9, 2018

Is Patricia ____ ____ Esq a Holocaust Denier? When it suits her financial ends?

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/previous-post-to-be-used-as-references.htmlhttp://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/previous-post-to-be-used-as-references.html

 https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cnn-host-holocaust-denier-congress_us_5a7c64b8e4b0c6726e102d6e?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

 Is Patricia ____ ____ Esq a Holocaust Denier? When it suits her financial ends?

I was just talking to an expert in pathology of the human mind.
I was surprised to hear mention of "Gas Lighting" as one of many possibilities of what
Patricia ____ ____ Esq is doing to me.

My mother the deceased Holocaust survivor from whom Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) IMO, STOLE MUCH,... saw Gas Light the movie after her escape from Auschwitz while she was going to med school in Germany where I was born. After the war. After the war that destroyed my family leaving only so few who in the end, in the end which is NOW, seems to be just me given Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) has contributed to the the finale of what Kimberly Colangelo started...full alienation of my son. 18 years old. I am 68 and have no more family. What my mother wanted me to have, to resurrect myself from the uncharged felonies of Kimberly Colangelo is in process of be stolen, Now.

How can Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) get away with such major damage to a surviving holocaust family?

Well like her colleague told my lawyer, BECAUSE Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer)
is a WELL RESPECTED LAWYER here in Cincinnati. That's all it takes it seems.

From the Warren County Criminal Justice System into which Kimberly Colangelo threw me, I learned that prosecutors, judges and lawyers OFTEN co mingle at parties etc. They KNOW each other as acquaintances, friends and worthy or otherwise adversaries in court...but they HELP each other too often.

Best example is Suicide Judge James Heath, warren County judge who KNEW I was innocent but helped the prosecutor...(my lawyer saved me however) Watch Judge Heath show his sociopathic side to an Ohio State Trooper in this video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLWI6zy1pAg
Heath rubber stamped the motion in limine (posted on this blog) meant to STOP the truth from entering his court room. We still won much to Kimberly Colangelo's horror...but hey!....she separated my son who was used as a black mail chip to force me to marry Kimberly Colangelo...so Colangelo wins!....what I am not certain of, is what she wins other than hurting my son more than me in the long run...... Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) recently finished off my relationship with my son .... the separation of my son, apparently with much enjoyment on the part of . .

While I am here, IMO if you have an aging loved one...Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) is NOT the one to retain...IMO and I am so very serious!!!! You can call me and I can give you so many more details and the name of another victim, an attorney. Heck, Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) gets awards from charities she shuffles client's money to....under circumstances that makes others cringe. More later.

Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) apparently told a probate magistrate that 70+ years after my mothers family and other losses in Auschwitz, MY MOTHER WAS NOT Susceptible to undue influence from Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer).

My blog here has become all about HOW susceptible my mother was to the influence of Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) which was undue. Mainly because of THE HOLOCAUST!
OVER 70 YEARS LATER....GOOD GODDESS women!!! Google the holocaust every day and you will see, everyday, new articles now, 70+++ years AFTER the holocaust about how evil the aftereffects are NOW and in the future.

https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn517852
60 seconds until video actually starts so you can listen to my mother and make your own judgement on Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer).

Every time I think of my mother I think on   Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) who dishonored my other and ruined me, or in process of ruining me. Obviously thinking of what Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) is destroying me.

I asked the  expert in pathology of the human mind of WHY this educated woman is bent on destroying me. We discussed narcissism, Gaslighting and more.   https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/toxic-relationships/201801/how-know-if-youre-victim-gaslighting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslight_(1944_film)

I asked the expert if maybe Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) hates me because I am male, there is always that 10%++ chance that Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) is gay and if she had been among the one third of women who have been sexually abused, hating men would be natural...BUT what did I DO to her to make her hate me? Maybe she believes I was guilty of what Kimberly Colangelo, Shadow and the Simons testified to in Warren County Court....found not guilty though...but a woman such as Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) might believe otherwise and have no remorse at all in destroying me. I don't know and not knowing is driving me crazy...and drives my blog among other catalysts. Why ...no what is she hanging over the accountant's head so that the accountant a truly good soul will not tell the truth of what happened in one meeting??? The truth would allow my mother's soul to rest in peace because it would mean my survival.

To sit in a court room and hear  Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) LIE to the probate magistrate is more than a little unnerving because I really did at one time think she was a WELL RESPECTED LAWYER. Her colleague saying that did not make it so. All the lawyer jokes you ever heard and cannot do justice to Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) IMO...always IMO.

IMO  Patricia ____ ____ Esq (Estate and Trust Lawyer) destroyed what THE NAZIS could not, the rest of my family. My brother jumped off the Carew Tower here because of the after effects of the Holocaust.






No comments:

Post a Comment