Saturday, February 3, 2018

ISOLATE, MEDICATE, LIQUIDATE: How to Fleece a Senior

Warning to Seniors: Rich or Poor, You’re Worth a LOT to Lawyers, Courts, and Service Agencies!

ISOLATE, MEDICATE, LIQUIDATE:  How to Fleece a Senior   

The above can be found here; http://www.bostonbroadside.com/horros-of-guardianship/the-horrors-of-court-appointed-guardianship-gretchens-shortened-life/

This is what I believe happened to my mother. Paula S. Biren M.D.

As if my mother had not been Isolated and Fleeced enough in Auschwitz.

My mother had me in Germany after the war. 

My parents built a new life here.

I built a life but was Isolated and Fleeced by a psychiatric patient who when I was 50 told me she was going to abort my son (mine?) if I did not marry her. The rest of that story is on other posts in this blog. 

 This article is an eye opener for me in a seemingly unending series of eye openers;

http://www.bostonbroadside.com/horros-of-guardianship/the-horrors-of-court-appointed-guardianship-gretchens-shortened-life/

During the war my mother learned not to trust men. After the war my father reinforced that fear of trusting men. 

When my mother was in her 80s she was winding down and formed a circle of women who could help her manage the rest of her life.

Great thought, eh? I mean what could go wrong with that idea, that plan?

In my mind my mother was self appointing her own form of guardianship with a WELL RESPECTED LAWYER at the head of this group of power of attorneys.

Her "guardians" never really filled me in on what was happening...I TRUSTED THEM to do THE RIGHT THING.

The month my mother passed, June 2016, I was in a meeting with my mother's accountant in the OPULENT (IMO) office of THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER, a partner in THE WELL RESPECTED LAW FIRM of _____  _____ & ______.

 My mother was failing gradually but in June 2016 she was not in good shape, dementia, Alzheimer and a 94 year old body that was well lived and ready to rest.  Yet she and I had many decent conversations over time. I needed to be patient and allow my mother to feel emotionally safe to talk and we did talk. Obviously the memory problem took my mother into the past and then I went into the past with her. Other than she believed sometimes that she was living in the past, much that she said made sense.

My mother had not forgotten about my father, nor me, nor my brother who killed himself, another affect of the Holocaust on the second generation survivors.

My mother always recognized me albeit at times it took 2 or so minutes.

Those friends, those P.O.A.s my mother had put her trust in. She had stopped recognizing them by 2016 and before. She forgot she had a grandson. My son who was born out of abortion blackmail eventually cost me over a million dollars only to have his sick mother alienate him from me and my mother.

There is only me, as close next of kin. Then my son who given his mother's history may not be my son.

So how did i get squeezed out of what my mother wanted for me? And the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER and her associates or entities she liked, get most of my mother's estate...and where did all the gold and diamond jewelry my father bought my mother go to...where is it WELL RESPECTED LAWYER?

I am so close to losing my home and business because the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER who apparently decided I was not worth of being alive. Is she LGBT leaving a heterosexual man to be categorized as worthless. Money seems to have been diverted to whatever organization THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER preferred and that one supports LGBT, so I pale in comparison. I am worthless it seems.

Read the link to learn about just some of the ways we can be fleeced when we age. In my case given my anxiety level etc, it will probably kill me.



 



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment