Monday, February 12, 2018

Patricia ____ ____ Esq. WHERE ARE MY MOTHER'S DIAMOND AND GOLD JEWELRY?

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/previous-post-to-be-used-as-references.html

 Patricia ____ ____ Esq. WHERE ARE MY MOTHER'S DIAMOND AND GOLD JEWELRY?

What did you do with them?

Who has them now?

Where are the photo albums that show my family back in the good times?
When I still had family.

Why did you sell off the piano my brother and I learned on?

So many questions and the only truth I know that is absolutely true is that I was there when you lied to the magistrate. Patricia _____   ______ Esq.. would you join me in a FULL examination for the truth of that...not only the polygraph...but anything and everything the FBI and the CIA would use to distinguish TRUTH from LIES.

I want my son back.
You ruined my 18 year old, against my mother's desires.
I do not see him.
I have only fond memories of him.
http://youtu.be/vV0Mvty8XXw



Don't worry the goose got away!
Cicada!

No comments:

Post a Comment