Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Patricia ___ ____ Esq destoyed what her client Paula S Biren MD WANTED for her grandson and son

Patricia ___ ____ Esq destroyed what her client Paula S Biren MD WANTED for her grandson and son

Patricia ___ ____ Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER IMO KNEW the destruction she was causing in manipulating the trust of my mother.

Oral History of my mother 2005 and 1979
https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn517852
https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn10 and 20003910

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/what-was-crime-whats-my-crime-my-mother.html

 Note name of my son's mother....Kimberly Colangelo
We were not married before conception.
Kimberly Colangelo threatened to abort this fetus if I would not marry her.
She was tired of rejections so the threat was real she promised.
And thus I was on the way to purgatory, lost major assets because of an orchestrated arrest to make that possible. Story is in other posts.

On the other hand I did get to be a father until Kimberly Colangelo did the Parental Alienation on my son.

My mother and my son.

Private note to J.S.  and   M.G.    Do you two really believe my mother would allow the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER Patricia ____ ____ Esq to get away with destroying me, and the relationship I had with my son?

 I PRAY to the Goddess that my mother in heaven does what is necessary to mediate the horror of
 the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER Patricia ____ ____ Esq, a trust lawyer one should not trust IMO.








My mother is saying here; Patricia ___ ____ Esq THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER,    J.S.,    M.G.  Give my family, which is ONLY...my son and grandson...AFTER THE NAZIS MURDERED MY FAMILY.... what I want for them...they Need TO BE TOGETHER and my son made whole!
Kimberly Colangelo...my mother actually said.."who the hell does she think she is?" referring to Kimberly. One, woman Kimberly Colangelo, and my gullibility destroyed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment