Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Press Release possibility; FAMILY IS PRECIOUS to Holocaust survivors and their generations, BUT Patricia Dillon L. Esq.....

 FAMILY IS PRECIOUS to Holocaust survivors and their generations, BUT Patricia Dillon L. Esq.....acting IMO, COLD BLOODILY , destroyed what my mother told me she wanted for US...what any survivor would want. Avarice, greed and power corrupts..IMO corrupted Patricia Dillon L. Esq partner in F. B. and T., Cincinnati and some other places.


Hmm....always thinking....I need a good intro email to send to the journalists, media in countries around the world....maybe this post...depending on how it turns out.



https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-U14zuAho06g/WoS4HWEbRiI/AAAAAAAAMUs/wtsa1DZCyhEUBbF7LKejmaG0tlooitRBgCEwYBhgL/s1600/DSC03253.JPG
My son and my mother in 2004.
I am taking the photos.
The three of us were a family unit.
My mother dies and Patricia Dillon L. Esq. feels entitled to twist and manipulate papers and signatures (if not Patricia Dillon L. Esq, someone who is connected to her in this trust action)....I need to say IMO but I don't mean it. I mean in my heart and brain based on evidence that can be presented in court Patricia Dillon L. Esq and her firm (given Binky) conspired (pretty much both IMO and likely true) to defraud me of what would have been the OBVIOUS desire of my Mother. Another photo.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TJzp86U-hZI/WoS4O1VKiiI/AAAAAAAAMUs/nNZyd0YsldsQGPPoII5QptlNrSak1P56QCEwYBhgL/s1600/DSC08615.JPG
The three of us enjoyed ourselves together, ate together, drove to the Smokey Mountain National Park together, but I fell into a trout stream on my own. I miss those days...and now because of IMO Patricia Dillon L. Esq...I do not even have my son anymore, will lose my home, will lose my business...everything that made my life worth living.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/previous-post-to-be-used-as-references.html


At home (yeah the one my mother told me was going to be mine but Patricia Dillon L. Esq decided differently because she could....)  after a day on the train with my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment