Monday, February 5, 2018

The Evil but Well Respected Lawyer says 70++ years AFTER my mothers Holocaust Experience is too far in past to have influenced her ability for being unduly influenced.

The Evil but Well Respected Lawyer says 70++ years AFTER my mother's Holocaust Experience is too far in past to have influenced her ability for being unduly influenced

https://ramanan50.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/holocaust-auschwitz-concentration-camp-medical-experiments/amp/

ANYONE who KNOWS .....KNOWS differently......this shady (IMO) WELL RESPECTED LAWYER cares not...or maybe enjoys.... destroying a family that was supposed to rebuild after the Holocaust.

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/previous-post-to-be-used-as-references.html

 My mother, survivor of Auschwitz, lost one son to suicide. He jumped off a building here in Cincinnati.

My mother WANTED her last son, last child to continue the family but THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER FROM THE WELL RESPECTED LAW FIRM has made that impossible because rather than do what my mother wanted she enriches STRANGERS to my mother and to me. THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER gets awards for doing this. I speculate the WELL RESPECTED LAWYER  _______    ___  ________of THE WELL RESPECTED LAW FIRM ______ ______ & ______ was sexually abused as a child (one in 3 or 4  people have been, if this were but a guess) because the organizations THE WELL RESPECTED LAWYER is shunting of my means to my son and to my survival are LGBT orientated, it seems. A TRUSTEE LAWYER can do ANYTHING SHE WANTS. With no consequences. If she thinks my posts are consequences...she has no imagination for what such posts can hold and do in the future. I play nice. If she plays evil...I meet her in her own garden of EVIL...through my keyboard.






No comments:

Post a Comment