Monday, February 26, 2018

Who Is Patricia Dillon L. Esq in law firm F. B and T.? And who is this nut talking about her and them?

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/previous-post-to-be-used-as-references.html

Here is me...and my then wife, the GOOD one...the psychiatrist....before I was destroyed by the BAD one, the psychiatric patient and then by Patricia Dillon L. Esq partner in law firm F. B and T.
 http://lens-image.blogspot.com/2017/08/margot-and-i-at-koh-samui.html
My business was making so much money that MARGOT AND I COULD TAKE FOUR MONTHS OFF TO GO AROUND THE WORLD. I miss those days, destroyed by Kimberly Colangelo the bad ex wife and Patricia Dillon L. Esq the perfect example IMO  of what Dr Barbara Oakley calls "the successful narcissistic, malevolent, Machiavellian sociopath" 

So...NOW I am going Nucking Futz....doomed by Kimberly Colangelo and Patricia Dillon L. Esq to keep my fingers moving on this Keyboard, sort of like Sisyphus.


 
 Damn you Patricia D. L. Esq....for finishing up what Hitler started on my family...damn you!
(IMO of course)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment