Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Why did Patricia Dillon Laub Esq want to HIDE the name of the therapist who helped my mother and me? WHY?

Why did Patricia Dillon Laub Esq want to HIDE the name of the therapist who helped my mother and me? WHY?

The same reason the document signed by a witness was said  to be NONEXISTENT!

Laub And Simpkinson wanted to rob me blind same as Laub did to Eileen Zell as seen here,

Zell info


Laub's buddy Janet Simpkinson could not find the signed paper which is now awaiting an ok from Probate to be tested for FORGERY given the witness signature is missing. Gee, how did that happen?

The therapist knew too much and Laub kept her name from me...yes, I forgot it...read my posts...my PTSD caused by the mother of my son Kimberly Colangelo has deeply affected me, my mind, my finances, my spirit. Easy pickings for Laub partner in Frost Brown Todd who has hired an even larger firm to fight my asking for forensics on the signature of my mother.....how else could the witness signature be missing?
Laub and her cohorts believed I knew not the name of the witness...makes sense given the PTSD I have. They knew that I forgot the name of the therapist who is NOW so very crucial so they denied me her name.....

.....I kept looking and found a check stub with her name on it.
I KNOW THE NAME OF THE THERAPIST NOW.

I KNOW THE NAME OF THE WITNESS AND I HAVE HER AFFIDAVIT that she signed the document in question that Laub swore in probate court NEVER existed...and Simpkinson says the check stubs of my mother contains no name of THE THERAPIST which is a blatant lie. MY mother wrote checks from he Fifth Third Account and I wrote checks from an account that has been defunct for years, thus my slowness to find a stub with the name of THE THERAPIST. Laub et al too k advantage of my mother's major PTSD and cheated her and me.


So many lies and evil machinations in here 

https://lawyerist.com/lawyerist/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Caption-to-Zell-Diorama.pdf
and with my mother's lack of capacity to think straight about evil people who looked like kind sheep.
https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn517852
https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn1003910

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/07/i-must-honor-my-mother-by-shining-light.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment