Monday, August 13, 2018

David vs Goliath. Me alone (for now), vs Large Law firms and wealthy organizations.

David vs Goliath. Me alone (for now), vs Large Law firms and wealthy organizations.

This is continued from last post.

I am being sacrificed for large entities because y mother has passed. She and I had major PTSD. Hers from the holocaust mine from her holocaust experiences and my experience of being domestically and financially abused by Kimberly Colangelo, the mother of my 18 year old son who was going to abort him if I did not marry her. (yes, it does get worse)

For those who are familiar with The Firm by John Grisham.
On the you-tube audio book version there is a reader comment conversation;
"
Interesting how a LAW firm is up to so much ILLEGAL activity.
1
Is it surprising? :) Sorry i don't like barristers.

Okay...surprising in an ironic sense. As in something that SHOULDN'T be happening but does anyway."
_______________________________________________

Yep......real life is as bad as many novels portray it, if not worse.

Previous post was titled

"The Scam IMO of Patricia Dillon Laub Esq, Bartlett Investment Bank headed by Kelley Downing, Keys & Simpkinson headed by Janet Simpkinson.and The Greater Cincinnati Foundation and The Lebanon Citizens National Bank"

 The previous post was not going to flow well so it needed this page...to describe the SCAM IMO of how a few wealthy LARGE firms IMO FLEECE wealthy elderly.

My mother was with Fifth Third Bank when my mother was thinking for herself.

Wait, here is my mother


My mother and I were so frigging traumatize.... I from her trauma and from the woman who threatened abortion if I did not marry her psychopathy. Had I been NORMAL I would not have bit on that nor would I have been conned by Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and Janet Simpkinson and Kelley Downing... BTW I was not conned by J. Shapiro of Lebanon Citizens National Bank as he showed his true colors when I first met him....one of the coldest people I have ever met....I imagine Mengele would have been warmer....but then that was my experience and as I relive the comfortableness of that ICE experience I gradually came up with a hypothesis as to what was happening to me, how it was happening and why it was happening to me....I NEEDED Shapiro's ICE COLD DEATH LOOK AND PRESENCE to trust what I was experiencing. In probate court Shapiro was oblivious of what I was being put through. He smiled at Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and Janet Simpkinson and Kelley Downig all of whom were chatting each other up as I was sitting there wishing my mother was alive and present to give them the HELL I knew she would if she only could. My mother's heart would be crushed by the evil (IMO) of the above mentioned people.

I am getting distracted as I am wont to do....A.D.D...

Except for the LCNB these financial power brokers are in downtown Cincinnati closely situated to one another. This is helpful to their machinations IMO.....again I wonder who switched my mother from her favorite Bank to an out of town bank.

Laub is a trust expert. a diversion here...
The story of how Laub and her law firm Frost Brown Todd screwed Eileen Zell is here;


I am not alone...there are others.

Wealthy people invest with Kelley Downing at  Bartlett Bank.
Janet Simpkinson with her accounting firm keeps track of the money.
When the client, my mother, ages enough they think about where to divert the money, and that seems to be The Greater Cincinnati Foundation which is not bad in itself but when the second generation holocaust survivor (look up research on that generation and the third)... of an Auschwitz survivor escapee (less than 200 escaped)  here is no need to cheat the second generation out of $600.000, a sum that pales in comparison to what I lost when Kimberly Colangelo the sociopath mother of my son had me arrested 
 ONLY to get into my businesses uninterrupted so she could take my inventory I needed to financially survive.... 

......MY MOTHER WAS SAVING ME FROM THE DAMAGE THAT MY SONS MOTHER DID TO ME.....Laub and Shapiro eta wanted the money to go elsewhere after my motjher passed and I...fucked up traumatized me.....was easy if not fair game.

I maintain that these groups had and have a very good scam going for which my mother suffered in that it is KILLING ME (not to mention Laub for all practicality imprisoned my mother in an assisted living room from which my mother wanted out but to no avail did I ask Laub for this to happen......she suffered when my brother jumped off the Carew Tower...long ago...which is not that far from the offices of the named entities....actually Laub can look out her expensive office down on home base of the Cincinanti Reds. The Greater Cincinnati Foundation is very close by...

OK...I can't keep thought s straight...the pain...I relive everything from the arrest to Shapiro looking like death to steal my soul over and over again...enough...for today. See you tomorrow.







 



No comments:

Post a Comment