Sunday, August 19, 2018

The sound of Silence before The Storm of Patricia D. Laub Esq.

The sound of Silence befhttps://www.blogger.com/bloggeore The Storm
 This page is just a review of some topics ...of the past
Patricia D. Laub Esq, likely my focus until my death.....as....
I am anticipating having much more time than ever before, to pay attention to the full potential of this Blog on Trust Attorney Malfeasance with Holocaust Victims. My particular interest in pursuing the M.S. degree (Criminal Justice) was White Collar Crime and the ease in which perpetrators shear their sheep. Thus this sheep has an educated VOICE! albeit when emotions run high, during certain content, the educated part may not be so evident.

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5914ef37add7b04934967f10



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Lanzmann

 Patricia D. Laub Esq, destroyed my mother's dream of having a family that lives beyond her. Click the above links to hear my mother talk about FAMILY LOSSES....and because
of Patricia D. Laub Esq,the family losses pile up. My so, 18, is alienated from me...and his my mother when his grandmother could have enjoyed much time with him before passing and I am alone without the company of my son as the Nazis murdered the rest of my family.There is no more family and I have been stripped of my finances and my son by my son's mother Kimberly Colangelo and Patricia D. Laub Esq,the TRUSTED TRUST attorney for my mother who lost much capacity for trust in humans as can be understood here;https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn517852
https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn1003910
...but  Patricia D. Laub Esq,...well in the story of "the Scorpion and the Frog", she was the scorpion and we were but food. Like Eileen Zell and Jonathan Zell Esq

https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5914ef37add7b04934967f10
My mother's sister who was murdered brutally in Auschwitz...very young too young and innocent.
He death destroyed a part of my mother that would never be recovered. Not even close.
Patricia D. Laub Esq, took full advantage of my mother's resultant lack of capacity for certain topics and wrapped my mother around her finger, damn you Laub!.

My son who was to be aborted by Kimberly Colangelo if I did not marry her...and thus Hell on earth was eventually wrought on to me by the official marriage to the Successful Narcissistic Malevolent Machiavellian Sociopath, not that much unlike the core essence of Patricia Laub.

My son's mother's insidious alienation of us started about the time my son was 7 or so and was fully completed as he reached 17  or so. Before that my son, likely age 6 created this father's day card on the computer for me. The rocket represents one of our favorite activities together.






My mother joining in with my son during one of our favorite activities. Solid fuel rocketry.

Five years old with my mother.

Why did Kimberly Colangelo and Patricia D. Laub Esq alienate my son from his grandmother and then from me?

 My son sprawled out in my mother's condo.....which my mother promised tpo me...but not in writing so Patricia :Laub Esq took that Condo and sold it. my mother LATER could not comprehend HOW Laub had so much control...I told her that she had signed whatever Laub put in front of her and thus the bad ending. I had to refinance my home about this time so I could pay the neighbor who had loaned money to Kimberly and me, to buy inventory in Bali and India...most all that inventory was stolen by Kimberly, Charles Perkins, John Simon, Lori Simon the day they all framed me for assault...I could do nothing from my cell in which I spent the night while the four moved my inventory. Kimberly's BEST FRIEND had taken meds so she had to wait until the next day to bail me out. I did win the trial but I lost too much to enjoy such a win.
Six years old
People would ask me if my son was my grand daughter. That did not bother him at all.

My mother and I would take my son to the butterfly exhibit held once a year. He loved it.
UPS did a grand job of delivering my son!
I so miss my son, damn you Laub and Kimberly!


Five years old and unafraid of Cicadas. They used to scare me when I was a kid.

I could not keep my son out of anything.

http://youtu.be/J6jKOJnHH-A 
At the Zoo....the last members of my mother's family; my son, me and my mother.
This is what Patricia D. Laub Esq, destroyed!

http://youtu.be/7QyUt46rgVM

Here I am doing the opposite of what Kim succeeded in doing; Parental Alienation



No comments:

Post a Comment