Wednesday, August 8, 2018

The Sadistic Cruelty of Patricia Dillon Laub Esq., Becomes Clearer with Time.

The Sadistic Cruelty of Patricia Dillon Laub Esq., Becomes Clearer with Time.

Why would Laub's partners THE LAW FIRM OF FROST BROWN TODD...hire the larger firm Of Taft et al to make CERTAIN the document already now in Forensics is not tested for forgery?

1) They are scared forgery will be proven.
2) They know forgery is not involved but they want to drain my finances completely dry by adding the costs of Taft et al, the legal fees of The Greater Cincinnati Foundation and those of The Lebanon Citizens National Bank so that I will be over 100% financially destroyed with no income....WHEN FORCED TO PAY THOSE EXPENSES.

i AM HOPING FOR NUMBER 1.

My mother was one of less than 200 to escape Auschwitz.


Oral History of my mother, Dr Paula S. Biren, deceased June 2016, A.V. from 2005 and film from 1979   +


My father survived that also.

I have the genes to survive Patricia Dillon Laub Esq if I can only hold off until the truth can be known in court.

The ABA does not always allow the truth about lawyers to be known and acted upon; example


Zell info

If Frost Brown Todd have engaged in a pattern of corrupt activity (that would be two times) the Ohio law apparently labels that RICO.



No comments:

Post a Comment